Click on text which is inside the File MENU

Hi All

I am new for this AutoIT , here with this autot it i need to click on text which is available on file MENU

like  I am using Wireshark tool in that file MENU i need click on "Export Specifed Packets" text please help me on this using Control click

here i am unable to find out the Control ID, And next time the text might be change.

Help would be appreciate

Regards,

Shekar

have you tried with WinMenuSelectItem ?

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Thanks Phoenix,

I tried with below code but it's not working..

DIM $s=WinActivate("Logout_login")
Local $sFile = @ScriptDir & "SSLSession"
WinFlash("Logout_login", "Logout_login",2,100)
    Send("!f")  
    Sleep(4000)
    WinMenuSelectItem("Logout_loging", "Export Specifed Packets", "Export Specifed Packets")
       Sleep(2000)

can u please sujjest me.. on this

Thanks

Shekar

Have a look here

#include <GUIConstants.au3> ;for $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

GUICreate("Logout_loging")
$iMenuID = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File")
$iMenuItem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Export S&pecifed Packets", $iMenuID)
GUISetState()

AdlibRegister("SelectItem", 5000) ;select the menu item every 5 secs
;wait 5secs and the menu item would be selected.

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $iMenuItem
            MsgBox(64, "Info", "Menu Item clicked")
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func SelectItem()
    WinMenuSelectItem("Logout_loging", "", "&File", "Export S&pecifed Packets") ;the text field is not required if you don't have it.
EndFunc   ;==>SelectItem

if there is a "_" under any alphabet prefix that alphabet with a &

Send("!f")  
Sleep(4000)
WinMenuSelectItem("Logout_loging", "Export Specifed Packets", "Export Specifed Packets")
Sleep(2000)

can u please sujjest me.. on this

• There is no need to Send("!f") to focus the menu, u need to specify the name of the item in the 3rd parameter.
  • U have to specify the sub-item name in the 4th parameter.
  • Leave the second parameter if you don't know the text the GUI is having.
  • These informations could be found out using the au3info tool that comes along Autoit

WinMenuSelectItem("Logout_loging", "", "Export Specifed Packets", "Export Specifed Packets")

The above would work if the item and the subitem name is Export Specifed Packets

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.