Mouse Movement

Yes, in the mouseclick function just specify the x, y coordinates (see helpfile)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I figured that part out. But when you do that (or at least when I do that), you still have to watch the mouse move across the screen. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but the people I'm developing this program for will be using these same hotkeys to navigate the screen and select different fields thousands of times every day. So those extra seconds they spend watching the cursor move to each field every time can really add up. I'm hoping for instantaneous mouse movement.

Yes, I figured that part out.  But when you do that (or at least when I do that), you still have to watch the mouse move across the screen.  I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but the people I'm developing this program for will be using these same hotkeys to navigate the screen and select different fields thousands of times every day.  So those extra seconds they spend watching the cursor move to each field every time can really add up.  I'm hoping for instantaneous mouse movement.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you read the helpfile you will have seen an option for speed, 0 being instant.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

If you read the helpfile you will have seen an option for speed, 0 being instant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I see that now. But can I use that as a parameter of MouseClick, or do I have to do MouseMove then MouseClick? Because I think having a number after the coordinates for MouseClick is just the number of clicks, right?

Exactly, see helpfile and your wildest dreams will come trueeeeeeeeeeeeee!

speed: [optional]the speed to move the mouse in the range 1 (fastest) to 100 (slowest). A speed of 0 will move the mouse instantly. Default speed is 10.

Edited by SupraNatural

Visit http://www.blizzedout.com/forums/register....referrerid=8306 for the top blizzard hacks. WoW, TfT, D2/LOD, CS. You name it we got it!

Ok, I see that now.  But can I use that as a parameter of MouseClick, or do I have to do MouseMove then MouseClick?  Because I think having a number after the coordinates for MouseClick is just the number of clicks, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MouseClick ( "button" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] )

God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Try

MouseClick ( "Right", 100 , 100 , 1 , 0)