Runas with "Run as administrator"

Here's the scenario:

I have a utility that we use here at work.  It is executed with normal user permissions.

The application is downloaded from one of our internal websites, and someone who is an administrator logs into it.  When certain functionalities are run, it copies a 2nd file in the user's temp folder.  Then it attempts to execute the EXE as the logged in administrative user.  This works fine in XP, but in Windows 7, access to the user's temp folder by the admin user is unavailable.

I would like to know if there is a way to run the EXE in the general user's temp folder, as both the admin user, and as "run as admin".

No, using #RequireAdmin in the temp EXE does not work, as this is a file permissions issue and the EXE can't even be accessed for execution.

I'm looking for something along the lines of RunAs, but with the option to also "run as administrator" on top.

Hello!

in Windows 7, access to the user's temp folder by the admin user is unavailable

Did you check that the admin user has access to the user temp folder using Windows explorer?

Because if he does not, it's not an autoit problem, it's because your admin user is not a local administrator of the workstation where your user temp folder is!