SciTE v 3.3.6 available in Beta for testing.

Jos

• Developers

I have merged the released SciTE v3.3.6 with our source trunk and made it available in the Beta directory for people that want to play with the latest and greatest.

Just copy SciTE.exe and Scilexer.dll to the SciTE program directory.

Make sure you have updated to the latest SciTE production version 3.3.0 first or else you might get problems with the LUA functions.

*** Merged the updates of SciTE v 3.3.6 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)
    - Added check to avoid double shelling of the script via shortcuts of the tools menu items.
    - Added Properties option to set the default encoding of new files:
        NewFileEncoding=CodePage/UTF8/UTF8BOM/UTF16BE/UTF16LE
    - Fixed issue in AU3 lexer to show the last correctly when the previous line is a commentline, commentblock, Special and Directives.

There is also a SciTE4AutoIt3.exe installer available which contains all current Beta updates.

Enjoy
Jos

Full change log:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/19/2013
*** Merged the updates of SciTE v 3.3.5 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)
    - Added check to avoid double shelling of the script via shortcuts of the tools menu items.
    - Fixed issue in AU3 lexer to show the last correctly when the previous line is a commentline, commentblock, Special and Directives.
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper v2.1.2.29 (Jos)
    - Fixed issue where a tempfile was left behind when files was checked by au3check and UTF encoded.
    - Added support for the #PRAGMA statement to avoid any conflicts. Warnings are now displayed in the Console output.
    - Added SciTE version to the displayed info in the Console Output.
    - Added #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Remove (wraithdu)
    - Added File compression for Resource Files (wraithdu)
        #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=%in%, 10, UNCOMPRESSED
        #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=%in%, -10, COMPRESSED
    - Updated option to change the TempDir in the INI file. Default changed to @UserProfileDir. (wraithdu)
    - Fixed adding /Beta to the Obfuscator line when using the /Beta on the commandline of Autoit3wrapper.
    - Fixed to ensure UPX is ran when needed.
    - Fixed: Allow | in run_before and Run_After directives.
*** Updated SciTEJump to the latest version V2.10.103.212 (guinness)
*** Updated Tidy v2.3.0.21 (Jos)
    - Added support for 3.3.9.x changes.
    - Changed default EOF setting to add the CRLF. (End_With_NewLine=1)
    - Fixed removal of spaces for new Var/Func notation
    - Fixed crash caused by Function table load.
*** Updated SciTEConfig v1.6.11.0
    - Updates for Abbrev manager and User Calltip Manager (Melba23)
*** Updated Obfuscator.exe v1.0.30.12 (Jos)
    - Fixed ensure #pragma statements are not stripped.
    - Fixed Regression internal code cleanup done before. The Obfuscation was broken
    - Fixed #include logic for #Include not first checking the Directory where the file containing the include is located.
    - Added check for max 4100 character record len without causing a crash.
*** Added support for personal LUA functions. Look at "PersonalTools.lua" in the LUA subdir for details.
Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Will give this a go tonight. Thanks.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

Jos,

Working fine for me. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Nice! Thanks Jos. ^_^

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Sorry, could you explain a little bit.  I think you left out a word.

Sometimes code below a comment block/comment line would turn green, though using Tidy on the script fixed this. I haven't experienced it in the latest version.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

• 4 months later...
  • Developers

Uploaded a new beta of SciTe containing these updates since the last production:

*** Merged the updates of SciTE v 3.3.5 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)

Cheers,

Jos

Ps: see initial post in the thread for details.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

What I'm seeing is that SciTEConfig.au3 was added on 9/24 with that being the latest addition.  There is a SciTE.exe added on the thirteenth of september.

• Moderators

wraithdu,

<snip>

M23

Edited by Melba23
See post below

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

The dates for SciTE.exe and SciLexer.dll look fine to me. The files were indeed last created on the dates shown but they were not uploaded to public Beta yet.

I have also uploaded the latest patch from Melba23 for abbrev.au3 and added "Scite_Reload_Props.au3"

Cheers,

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

If I download the SciTE4AutoIt3 will I need to download anything else?

That is the current Beta installer, I've created and uploaded today, that I am testing with and contains all updated utilities.

This means you get a full update of everything including any other changes you have made.

So, yes, that would be an option when that is what you want.

I am thinking about releasing this installer soon so everybody is ready for the next AutoIt3 release.

Cheers,

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Minor: _WinAPI_PtInRectEx is not in au3.keywords.properties

The proper au3.keywords.properties are delivered with the AutoIt3 installer, so it could be that mine weren't updated to the latest version at the time I build the SciTE4AutoIt3 beta version.

Thanks for letting me know,,

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The proper au3.keywords.properties are delivered with the AutoIt3 installer, so it could be that mine weren't updated to the latest version at the time I build the SciTE4AutoIt3 beta version.

Thanks for letting me know,,

Jos

That would appear to be the case. As that function is in v3.3.9.21 beta.

UDF List:

Basically, should I have made the report on the bug tracker for autoit then?

No, as there is no error. Jos just needs to include a new version of au3.api.

UDF List: