Else 
                     Send("{SPACE UP}")
             HotKeySet("{SPACE}","RSendHold")
                ExitLoop
               EndIf

Next       

EndFunc
      DllClose($hDLL)

shouldnt the above script be able to write at least one or couple Q or + characters on my notepad opened and focused when i press spacebar key and then up key ?

all i get is spacebar locked until script is ended - terminated and at notepad none of the following: Q ,  +  , when spacebar and up arrow is pressed.

(id apreciate if u post code use simple functions)

regards , thanks in advance

Edited by miloOmelo

For $x=0 to $x=1

That says to me

For $i = 0 to 0

"For $x=0 to 1" corrected thanks,

however still no Q or + characters :P and spacebar still stuck after first spacebar is clicked ( p.s i know they are not virtually send cause i made similar script yesterday and it was writing down characters ok using the DOWN or UP on send )

Edited by miloOmelo

I imagine it's something you are doing manually, and perhaps the keys are being sent elsewhere.

"q+" is written to notepad window every time.

????

all i do manually is open notepad then run the compiled thing and then go to notepad and type space : ---> nothing

i complited it and runned it plenty of times :P

Edited by miloOmelo

Well if that's all you are doing then your script is acting correctly.

correctly ? what do u mean it types on your notepad q+ and on mine nothing , is that correct ?

i know you were full of bs though, thats funny cause u did take a look at it at first and your remark on For $x=0 to $x=1 was decent, i had figured out u were bsing cause the way u even did the remark was exposing you :  "For $x=0 to $x=1 That says to me For $i = 0 to 0 " meaning u are doing raugh estimates by checking code from the toilet sit :P, which is ok but then u went num , thats what happens when u judge from memory or when you are too lazy, i can tell you are one of those people that pretend to be bussy with things, its funny , u are cute , silly but cute

Edited by miloOmelo

i know you were full of bs though, thats funny cause u did take a look at it at first and your remark on For $x=0 to $x=1 was decent, i had figured out u were bsing cause the way u even did the remark was exposing you :  "For $x=0 to $x=1 That says to me For $i = 0 to 0 " meaning u are doing raugh estimates by checking code from the toilet sit  :P, which is ok but then u went num , thats what happens when u judge from memory or when you are too lazy, i can tell you are one of those people that pretend to be bussy with things, its funny , u are cute , silly but cute

It does not even need a loop.

Try to mock if you like, I don't mind, so long as sooner or later you learn to trigger your own script.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

It does not even need a loop.

Try to mock if you like, I don't mind, so long as sooner or later you learn to trigger your own script.

try to mock you ? you are so funny :P, i knew you would come back with a post like this

• Moderators

miloOmelo,

Now I see why you wanted the "Ignore" information. :)

But I suggest you do not insult long-serving members in that way you have been in this thread. You might find it difficult to get help from others here if you maintain that attitude. Just a word to the wise. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

i know where your advices come from stupid, idiot lich moderator , i am aware of idiots like you that all they care about is find a job as forum admins - moderators to lich off of people, u filthy idiot parasite whore

miloOmelo,

Now I see why you wanted the "Ignore" information. :)

But I suggest you do not insult long-serving members in that way you have been in this thread. You might find it difficult to get help from others here if you maintain that attitude. Just a word to the wise. ;)

M23

Edited by miloOmelo

• Moderators

miloOmelo,

Take a week off to think about how you might change your behaviour to fit in here.  And let me give you a clue - speaking like that to  a Mod is not the way way to become a long-term member here. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area