What is this popup called and how can I click on it??

Go to solution Solved by empach,

Look again at post number 2.

It hints that the popup is the kind which blocks the current thread.

So if I called a function with the ControlClick part of the script in, this would click the popup??

or, would I need to launch another exe??

Edited by empach

just put this:

Func click()
   winwait("File Download", "")
WinActivate("File Download", "")

ControlClick("File Download", "Save", 4427, "left")

ControlClick("File Download", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")

ControlClick("File Download", "Save", 4427, "left")
ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")

EndFunc

as a function just after I called the click button but now my script pauses on the winwait line ?????

Because if the popup is in fact modal and is generated as a result of your script, then the script is blocked until the popup is closed.

If you want to see another example of this then write a script that clicks a button on a message box it creates itself.

MsgBox(0,0,0)

;Code here to click the ok button
Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

No, the script is not waiting, it is blocked/suspended.

Just get it up, and while it is there create a different script to close it, it will be simple, or very very difficult, if it's the latter then it's a security issue and the OS does not want such a security window to be automated at all.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

No, the script is not waiting, it is blocked/suspended.

Just get it up, and while it is there create a different script to close it, it will be simple, or very very difficult, if it's the latter then it's a security issue and the OS does not want such a security window to be automated at all.

Thank you!!

I have created a script that waits for the popup and controlclicks the buttons, with message boxes to let me know where it is, and then I run my GUI script at the same time.

It now moves on to the Save As screen, so I now need to manipulate that...

Any ideas how I can get the month and year from the HTML and rename the download before saving???

Thanks again!! :)

Edited by empach

Do you not know it at this point?

The field is automatically filled with the latest slip available. I've tried IEGetObjByName and ID but I cant get it to return anything.

<fieldset>
        <div id="ctl00_PageBody_ValidationSummary1" class="warning" style="color:Red;display:none;">

</div>
        <br>

<label for="Year">
            Year:</label>
        <select name="ctl00$PageBody$ddlYear" onchange="javascript:setTimeout('__doPostBack('ctl00$PageBody$ddlYear','')', 0)" id="ctl00_PageBody_ddlYear" class="text medium">
<option selected="selected" value="2013">2013</option>

</select>
        <span id="ctl00_PageBody_reqCounty" style="color:Red;visibility:hidden;">*</span>
        <br>
        <br>
        <label for="Month">
            Month:</label>
        <select name="ctl00$PageBody$ddlMonth" id="ctl00_PageBody_ddlMonth" class="text medium">
<option selected="selected" value="23.05.2013">May</option>
<option value="23.04.2013">April</option>
<option value="22.03.2013">March</option>
<option value="22.02.2013">February</option>

</select>
        <span id="ctl00_PageBody_RequiredFieldValidator1" style="color:Red;visibility:hidden;">*</span>
        <br>
        <br>
        <div class="divLogin">
             <input type="submit" name="ctl00$PageBody$btnShow" value="Show Payslip" onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;ctl00$PageBody$btnShow&quot;, &quot;&quot;, true, &quot;ValidationSummary1&quot;, &quot;&quot;, false, false))" id="ctl00_PageBody_btnShow" class="button">
             <input type="submit" name="ctl00$PageBody$btnCancel" value="Cancel" id="ctl00_PageBody_btnCancel" class="button">
       </div>
    </fieldset>

Even tried getting the frame collection, but no joy