ImageSearch Area of Search

_ImageSearchArea(file name,1,x1,y1,x2,y2,$x,$y,tolerance,transparency)

Hello guys, I'm basically trying to make my script more efficient by limiting what part of the screen is being searched, but unfortunately, the area that I want to search isn't a perfect rectangle! I actually want to omit certain areas of the screen from being searched and I'm not sure on how to go about the imagesearch without having to divide my target area into square/rectangular chunks and searching each chunk one by one. I hope that made sense and I hope there's an efficient way to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance!!! <3

Do you have the ImageSearch.dll? Please post it! I am trying to find it - It is missing from its original posted link.  :

So if you would post it here or >here :sweating: in the original post. :thumbsup:

/Lars

Denmark

www.lpmathiasen.com

Automation and simplification is my game!

_ImageSearchArea(file name,1,x1,y1,x2,y2,$x,$y,tolerance,transparency)

Hello guys, I'm basically trying to make my script more efficient by limiting what part of the screen is being searched, but unfortunately, the area that I want to search isn't a perfect rectangle! I actually want to omit certain areas of the screen from being searched and I'm not sure on how to go about the imagesearch without having to divide my target area into square/rectangular chunks and searching each chunk one by one. I hope that made sense and I hope there's an efficient way to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance!!! <

If this is for a game (it really sounds like it is) and seeing how you are new, I suggest you review the forum rules on asking for help for automating games.

Now if your request is not against forum rules, please forgive my mis-interpretation of your request.