compare image differences and pin-point?

Can autoit compare image and point out on the area that are different? Say I have two image that are the same, but one of the image has a missing part such as one person is holding the ball on image 1, but on image 2, he pretend to hold a ball, but there's no ball. I want autoit to compare and point the location of different on image 2 (The missing ball).

Msgbox(0, "Hate", "Just hate it when I post a question and find my own answer after a couple tries. But if I don't post the question, I can't seem to resolve it at all.")

I am trying to 

Can autoit compare image and point out on the area that are different? Say I have two image that are the same, but one of the image has a missing part such as one person is holding the ball on image 1, but on image 2, he pretend to hold a ball, but there's no ball. I want autoit to compare and point the location of different on image 2 (The missing ball).

I am trying to find a similar functionality to use om the new Win8 interface, but the ImageSearch file was missing from the posted link. 

Anybody knows of something similar?

/Lars

/Lars

Denmark

www.lpmathiasen.com

Automation and simplification is my game!

but how does that apply to AutoIt?  

It doesn't. You asked for "something similar" so I provided an out-of-the-box solution. Do with it what you will. Perhaps you can use AutoIt to automate and simplify it.

Edited by JohnQSmith

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".