Sign in to follow this  
ozmike

Outlook.com email checker udf

This app will beep once when an email arrives in the
web version outlook.com ( formerly hotmail and live.com )

It will make a noise  when the email title contains the search text.

Instructions : login to your outlook.com in Internet explorer (IE).& press the GO button.

v2 just checks email title & moves mouse every 20 secs  to stop screen saver..

- no longer available (use v7 below)

v7 will can check email body, email title and email from address if required. This
version requires you to turn on the outlook.com email preview pane. 

The programs help explains more.

OutlookDotComCheckerV7.au3

Edited by ozmike

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to align a two-line text in a button so that it would be centered in the button but can't succeed to do it for the vertical part.
      Can someone tell me what I do wrong ?
      Here is my code:
      $btn3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute " & @LF & " file 1", 100, 65, 60, 50, _ BitOr($BS_CENTER,$BS_BOTTOM,$BS_MULTILINE)) and here is the resulting layout I get in my window.
      I tried to follow the help, made a lot of different parameter combinations (here it's `$BS_BOTTOM`, but I tried `$BS_VCENTER` and `$BS_TOP`), still get the same result : vertical alignement is a no go for me.
      Can someone help ?
      TIA
      Gilles

• By dascondor
      So basically need to pull text from a .txt file or .sql and use that text to replace something within a different file.

First File:
      jumps

Or:
      Text1 = jumps
      Text2 = fence
      Second File:
      My Dog XXXXX over the YYYYY.

After Script:
      My Dog jumps over the fence

I have found a good start, I'm basic programmer at best, I have some experience but this gets out of my wheel house.

Any help is appreciated.

• By misioooo
      Hi!

I am writing some GUI and i need to use images as buttons, but with text on them (text is from INI file).
      Part with button looks like this:
      $ankieta1 = GUICtrlCreateButton($txtAnk1, 100,350,765,164) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 22, 800, -1, "Arial") ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1,0xffffff) $hImageBtn_1 = _GUIImageList_Create(765, 164) _GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImageBtn_1, "c:\path\to\ankieta_clean.bmp") _GUICtrlButton_SetImageList($ankieta1, $hImageBtn_1, 4) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "On_Ankieta1") The problem - if i uncomment GUICtrlSetColor, color of text changes, but button is just plain gray (no image). How i can change text color not touching image on a button here?
    • By vin1
      i have a script that selects  a text file and deletes a line (text input required) in the text file selected
      i have to make it remove all lines found on a file i name, toRemoveLines.txt
      it has to remove lines from all text files found in a folder
      this is the script that has to be modified
      where it says "select file" it has to be "select folder"
      where it says "line text input" it has to be all lines from a text file
      #Include <File.au3> Global $success = False $file_name = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @ScriptDir, "All files (*.*)", 1+4) $line_text_input = InputBox("Line's text", "Line must contain following text:", "line contains this text") $file_count_lines = _FileCountLines($file_name) for $i = 0 to $file_count_lines $Lines_text_output = FileReadLine($file_name, $i) if StringInStr($Lines_text_output, $line_text_input) then _FileWriteToLine($file_name, $i, "", 1) $success = True ExitLoop EndIf Next if $success = True Then MsgBox(0, "Success", "Line has been deleted") Else MsgBox(0, "Failure", "Line wasn't found") EndIf  
    • By nooneclose
      Good morning everyone, I thought I had already solved this issue but it turns out I did not. 
      My code finds unread emails with this specific subject line of "request" but when I change the subject to SKIPPED + "request" = ("SKIPPED request") the program still finds the email and tries to process it. I only want to process emails with the exact match subject of "request".
      Here is my code that "finds" the unread emails with the subject of "request" or so I thought. 
      Func ListUnreadEmails() ;******************************************************************************* ; Lists all unread E-mails from the folder Outlook-UDF-Test ;******************************************************************************* ; Stores all the unRead emails into an array Global $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test", $olMail, _ "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 1) ; Displays the array of unRead emails If IsArray($aItems) Then ;_ArrayDisplay($aItems, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind - Unread mails") Else MsgBox(48, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script", _ "Could not find an unread mail. @error = " & @error & ", @extended: " & @extended) EndIf ; Gets the number of unread emails Global $numberOfUnRead = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1 ;MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails", $numberOfUnRead) EndFunc It acts as if any part of the subject containing the word "request" and the email is unread that it will try to process it. (I think)