Getting a local servername

Me again ....  I've been over the enviroment variables and can only find the @logonserver option.  What I am looking for is a variable that gives me the name of the LOCAL server, not the server that the user is logged into. Is this possible, or will I need to populate an array based off ip octets to correspond to the local server names?

Edit:  Oh yeh, this is an AD network.

Edited by PDowning

After I read your post several times I still don't know what you mean with "LOCAL server"!

Do you want to get the logon server name?

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Sorry for the confusion. We have an Active Directory network setup, where users login to the Domain Controller that is at out central office. Login also connects them to the local file server at their location. I want to pull that local server name, but can't find a @variable that will do that. Is there something in the AD UDF that I overlooked that could do that?

I assume there is a login script which connects some network drives and you want that server names?

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I assume there is a login script which connects some network drives and you want that server names?

Br,

UEZ

Basically yes. I can do this with a 2D array by ip address, and server name, but was trying to avoid having to fill out an array with 75 sites.