GUI Menu with image

Does anyone know how to add imagesicons to the sides of menu items? I've tried to use Guictrlsetimage but it doesn't appear to work.

Here is an image of what I mean:
NetworkMiner_1-4_Tools_Clear_GUI_524x277Image randomly grabbed off the internet

I'm talking about the little icons to the side.

Thanks

Edited by subzerostig

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary, and those that do not

@AZJIO: why are all you example in russian? Might be a good idea to have russian / english versions. ;)

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

@AZJIO: I'm getting error 404 when trying to access the link you have provied in post#4. 

Sure the examples will work but to understand what is written in russian is very intricately. I'm trying to do all in english to avoid such problem. For sure German is much easier for me to use but it will hard for non German speaking users to understand.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

@UEZ

I read your forum without problems. These UDF already have English version, but I'm doing the description for the people in Russia. I also publish functions in the section of scripts in English. But sometimes the beginner agrees to any assistance, because the text itself in the examples assumes no semantic value.

I'm getting error 404

so I will not post links from this server. Here is the same, but it's the old version. Here's a new