IE 9, Windows 7, Copying downloaded files

I sort of brought this up in another topic, but I realized that the actual question I asked in that topic (where the temp download directory is for internet downloads) has been answered, so I thought I would clarify the new question here.

I have a script that downloads a zip file from a survey site (surveymonkey).  The download works fine, and the result is that I have a downloaded zip file in the temporary Internet download directory.

The problem comes when I try to DO anything with the downloaded file.  I cannot unzip it, I cannot copy it to another directory...

If I try to copy the file manually in Windows Explorer, I get a popup that "These files might be harmful to your computer"  Underneath that it says that "Your internet security settings suggest that one or more files may be harmful.  Do you want to use it anyway?"

Obviously, when copying manually, I can click OK on the popup and copy the file.  However, FileCopy in AutoIt just fails, as does the _ExtractZip UDF that trancexx and corgano wrote.  There does not seem to be a flag in either to force the copy, and I do not know where to go from here.

Any ideas?  Is there something that I am going about the wrong way?  In IE8, I was able to specify the download directory, so I got past all of this.  However, in IE9 there is never a dialog that asks me what directory I want to use - it automatically goes to the temporary Internet Files directory.

Oddly (no idea if this is relevant), if I manually copy the file to an unexpanded directory in Windows Explorer, I do not get the popup, but if I copy it into an opened directory (where you can see the other files), the popup appears.

Any and all help is appreciated.  This is just about the last step for my project, and I am stuck.

I tried using COPY to copy the downloaded file (in a command window) and got the following:

>copy C:UsersmizerakAppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporary Internet FilesContent.IE50N7G4FSBData_All_130613.zip .

The system cannot find the file specified.

I really do not understand this.  The file exists.  I can see it in Windows Explorer.

EDIT:  I forgot to enclose the entire path in quotes, to resolve the directory that had spaces in it.  Once I did that, the file copied.

Edited by Mizerak