Admin Tools (Remote client control) Bypasing firewall

slaughter

I did that, but dont know what i do wrong, i can see in the database that the client is updateing records every 10 sec. but in the admin part of program i cannot see any clients connectet, its just empty/white under online?

set your id for 321

As soon as the company allows mixed usage (business & private) on a computer you have to adhere to EU data security laws. That means you are not allowed to access personal data without admittance.

I could better describe this in German but I'm sure you get the message. And I know what I'm talking about.

Nobody is more pleased if the user wouldent allow this then the system administrators, it means we dont have to help customer att all, and all problems he/she gets on the computer is his/hears problem :)

Coolt it works like a charm :)

Nice that someone had a test and it actually works for someone.

share your experience.

Wel im curently will make some more fukctionality like add custom comands and alias, buts its more in php side than in client. Because client has all implementation of cutom comands.

I will post same examples how to do custom task on it. liek update antivrus or run custom virus removal tool.

Nobody is more pleased if the user wouldent allow this then the system administrators, it means we dont have to help customer att all, and all problems he/she gets on the computer is his/hears problem :)

Accepted!

Nice that someone had a test and it actually works for someone.

share your experience.

Wel im curently will make some more fukctionality like add custom comands and alias, buts its more in php side than in client. Because client has all implementation of cutom comands.

I will post same examples how to do custom task on it. liek update antivrus or run custom virus removal tool.

Another good idea would be to be able to group computers, like customer 1 and 2 and so on.

Also to start user part as a service, been playing litle with diffrent services au3 script, but dont feal they are stable enuff.

also it could be good with a user icon, this way the user could "stop/disable" the client part if they want.

it could still report to website "disabled from client".

Edited by lgvlgv

Another good idea would be to be able to group computers, like customer 1 and 2 and so on.

Also to start user part as a service, been playing litle with diffrent services au3 script, but dont feal they are stable enuff.

also it could be good with a user icon, this way the user could "stop/disable" the client part if they want.

it could still report to website "disabled from client".

Gruoping my first priority. :P I have already hundred pc running this so sometimes need time to find what you are searching.

There is bug with search when you type something in search you have click in empty space to activate search. Its javascript error.

Hi...I can't wait to see this in action.  I am getting rode around like a little pony though :/

So the linux box is work (I think).  database is all good, just in case I redid the .sql which didn't help.  The controller and the to be controlled boxes both show up in logs like this:

XX.yy.zz.aa - - [22/Jun/2013:01:15:24 +0000] "GET /index.php?id=1055511301175571888594664806&hostname=Imp-3A1919&username=ninja&locip=192.168.3.21 HTTP/1.1" 200 203 "-" "AutoIt"

xx.yy.zz.aa - - [22/Jun/2013:01:15:34 +0000] "GET /index.php?id=1055511301175571888594664806&hostname=Imp-3A1919&username=ninja&locip=192.168.3.21 HTTP/1.1" 200 203 "-" "AutoIt"

When I launch the admin piece it to goes into the apache and logs do essentially the same thing.  The little window that comes up either using the index.php or the admin connect are blank.  I tried about everything and am at a loss.

Are there any special php or mysql connectors needed?  Where would I go to get an idea of what is happening?

thanks a ton for coding this...its awesome!

Hi...I can't wait to see this in action.  I am getting rode around like a little pony though :/

So the linux box is work (I think).  database is all good, just in case I redid the .sql which didn't help.  The controller and the to be controlled boxes both show up in logs like this:

XX.yy.zz.aa - - [22/Jun/2013:01:15:24 +0000] "GET /index.php?id=1055511301175571888594664806&hostname=Imp-3A1919&username=ninja&locip=192.168.3.21 HTTP/1.1" 200 203 "-" "AutoIt"

xx.yy.zz.aa - - [22/Jun/2013:01:15:34 +0000] "GET /index.php?id=1055511301175571888594664806&hostname=Imp-3A1919&username=ninja&locip=192.168.3.21 HTTP/1.1" 200 203 "-" "AutoIt"

When I launch the admin piece it to goes into the apache and logs do essentially the same thing.  The little window that comes up either using the index.php or the admin connect are blank.  I tried about everything and am at a loss.

Are there any special php or mysql connectors needed?  Where would I go to get an idea of what is happening?

did u try logging in with 321?

another good thing to think about is to use DNS names  so it works over internet. 

I have updated script.

There was an error in index and admin php files. Try replace them wit new ones. and there is config file in witch you shuld set your database parameters.

admin side files shuld point to admin.php file. you can navigate your browser to test it

http://XX.yy.zz.aa/admin.php?login=321

but to actualy make it working yo have to run admin client.

Edited by slaughter

did u try logging in with 321?

another good thing to think about is to use DNS names  so it works over internet. 

it work over internet wery good. You doen need dns names to work. I later add an explanation how to make it workink

it work over internet wery good. You doen need dns names to work. I later add an explanation how to make it workink

atleast the repeater need to poing to a DNS value and so also the webserver, if the client/ or admin point to a 192.168.* address it would never find its way home :)

Edited by lgvlgv

atleast the repeater need to poing to a DNS value and so also the webserver, if the client/ or admin point to a 192.168.* address it would never find its way home :)

client comunicates over http server somewhere does not mater where it is.

you have to setup somvere vnc repeter

and set vnce repeter ip as server in php.

• 2 weeks later...

can you please explain it a bit further, I have my server set up with the files in the "to http" folder, and I have edited the client and the admin with the new server address.

mysql database was restored to my server.

No clients connect to the server, the log just keeps saying "registered" over and over, no tables in my db and the webfrontent shows no connections....

Where does the vnc repeater come in to play, I havent set anything up other than what was in the RAR file.

Thanks for the code, It will be exactly waht I needed if I can get it going