1. mLipok

mLipok

• Similar Content

• By matwachich
      AutoIt3 Lua Wrapper
      This is an AutoIt3 wrapper for the Lua scripting language. Consider it beta software, but since I will be using it in commercial product, expect it to evolve.
      It has been developped with Lua 5.3.5. Updates will come for new Lua version.
      Everything works just fine, except one (big) limitation: Anything that throws a Lua error (using C setjmp/longjmp functionality) will crash your AutoIt program. That means that it is impossible to use throw errors from an AutoIt function called by Lua (luaL_check*, lua_error...).
      It is hosted in Github: https://github.com/matwachich/au3lua
      Simple example
      #include <lua.au3> #include <lua_dlls.au3> ; Initialize library _lua_Startup(_lua_ExtractDll()) OnAutoItExitRegister(_lua_Shutdown) ; create new execution state $pState = _luaL_newState() _luaopen_base($pState) ; needed for the lua's print function $iRet = _luaL_doString($pState, 'print("Hello, world!")') If $iRet <> $LUA_OK Then ; read the error description on top of the stack ConsoleWrite("!> Error: " & _lua_toString($pState, -1) & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ; close the state to free memory (you MUST call this function, this is not AutoIt's automatic memory management, it's a C library) _lua_close($pState)
    • By tbwalker
      I'm trying to build a script that will eventually create a log with time stamps of the active windows used on a workstation throughout the day, but I'm having a problem figuring out how to actually get this information.  For example, if someone has Microsoft Word open, I'd like to be able to pop-up/log "word.exe" along with the full path to that file if at all possible (sort of like seeing the application DETAILS name in Windows Task Manager and being able to right-click on the name and choose "Open FIle Location" to get the full path to the file).
      Is what I'm asking even possible within the realm of AutoIt?  I have the below script as a test that gets me the current active window handle and title in a message box every 6 seconds, but for the life of me, I don't know what code I need to use to get the actual .EXE name/path of the active window. 
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $i = 0 Do Global $handle = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") Global $title = WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]") MsgBox(0,"Active Handle & Title",$handle & " - " & $title, 3) $i = $i + 1 Sleep(3000) Until $i = 100 Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   I don't mind figuring out the code myself, if someone could just point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
      TBWalker
    • By gahhon
      I am not very sure if I am all right to post here tho. Due to other forums have no respond at all.
      So I have my custom make google chrome extension, and it will load unpack into Portable Google Chrome, but it keep pop up the alert box

Is there any way to disable it? Because my Portable Google Chrome will load as Kiosk mode, so that user can't be uninstall/disable the extension.
      Many thanks in advance.
    • By Rskm
      Hi, i have a variable (floating number - could be positive or negative), i wish to print it into a text file, how can i keep the format in such a way that it always has 4 digits ahead of decimal and 2 after decimal
      basically i have total 7 columns in the text file to print the variable  ;
      eg: variable = 1.235, output requied = 0001.24
      variable=-23.55555, output required =-023.56
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      Dear Sirs, I have a question please
      About UPDown ctrl
      Where I want to adjust its format
      For example, I want to create a window to set the clock like the window in the system
      Can this be done?
      here's the example
      ______

#include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <UpDownConstants.au3> goto() func Goto() local $wGoto = GUICreate("go to spissific position", 250, 180, @DesktopWidth / 2 - 192, @DesktopHeight / 2 - 235, -1) GUICtrlCreateLabel("please write a corect position to go to it", 50, 10, 220, 20) GUICtrlCreateLabel("hours", 0, 80, 100, 30) local $Inp1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("00", 0, 90, 100, 20, $ES_NUMBER + $WS_TABSTOP)     GUICtrlCreateUpdown($Inp1, $UDS_ARROWKEYS) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 23, 0) GUICtrlCreateLabel("minuts", 110, 80, 100, 30) local $Inp2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("00", 110, 90, 100, 20, $ES_NUMBER + $WS_TABSTOP)     GUICtrlCreateUpdown($Inp2, $UDS_ARROWKEYS) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 60, 0) GUICtrlCreateLabel("seconds", 220, 80, 100, 30) local $Inp3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("00", 220, 90, 100, 20, $ES_NUMBER + $WS_TABSTOP)     GUICtrlCreateUpdown($Inp3, $UDS_ARROWKEYS) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 60, 0) local $Ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("&ok", 0, 150, 50, 30, 0x01) local $cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("&cancel", 200, 150, 50, 30) GUISetState(@sw_show, $WgoTo) while 1 switch GUIGetMSG() case $GUI_Event_Close, $cancel exit case $OK local $read1 = GUICtrlRead($inp1) if $read1 >= 1 then $Read1 = ($Read1*60)*60 local $read2 = GUICtrlRead($inp2) if $read2 >= 1 then $Read2 = $Read2*60 local $read3 = GUICtrlRead($inp3) GUIDelete($WgoTo) Return $read1+$read2+$read3 exit endSwitch Wend EndFunc
      ________
      What I need is to be the contents of the inputs as follows when i change the value of the UPDown CTRL