i need little help beacose i'm new to autoit and scripting

i'm trying to make bot that clicks twice on the npc when pressed hotkey. i tryed to look unique pixel on the npc but did not manage 2 find it beacose many other npc-s have same pixels.

so i tought maby is it possible to look pixels pattern example pattern of 5px*5px area.

but well here is the problem i'm not that advanced to make it alone so i could use ur help

my skype:Margus.Nightcore NB!This skype is made for shearing and does not have my personal information what i may wanna hide.

so please who is willing to help add me.

i will check this forum aswell but live help is always better.

Also i suggest you to read the forum rules :) No game automation question here.

Hi!

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

If you just want to learn AutoIt I suggest to look for another task.

Game automation is quite risky. Read the forum rules and search the forum and you will see that we are quite strict when it comes to game automation.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki