Auto executable script

Hello,

I want to ask if it is possible to make a programm that will execute itself and run automaticly as soon as i download it on my computer.
I have some projects saved on e-mails so i can transfer them everytime i change place. The booring thing is to run them all one by one everytime.
Is there something i can do to make my scripts run automaticly as soon as i redownload them on a new computer? I have them attached on my e-mail, that's how i transfer them.

Cheers

And I suppose you would never use such in an email to another person?

I think you need to read our rules here.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

And I suppose you would never use such in an email to another person?

I think you need to read our rules here.

hmmm i think you didn't understand me. I know the rules.

I am not trying to do something creepy here. I have a lot of miniscripts that i run everytime to check some things in regread to see if there are changes on my computer. Or every computer i work on.

The e-mail way i use is what i am doing now. Sometimes i use an usb driver, sometimes i upload and redownload them.

I made a script that runs all other scripts when i run it so i can save time but it is not the best thing i could do, neither what i wanted to achieve.

Do you have any tips besides pointing me the forum rules?

And supposing you are completely being honest here, what about all those who would see any code or advice provided for you?

Can you vouch for them too?

And I'm not really sure, that you did read all the rules, or we wouldn't be having this discussion.

As for your question, think about it. Isn't that what occurs when you get a virus in an email, so yes it is possible.

But you will never get help in that regard here.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

You could use a VBA macro to watch Outlook for emails. When it receives an email in a certain folder/filter, it downloads and executes. This is not really any kind of trick, you need to configure each instance of Outlook to allow the use of Macros and install the Macro script on each PC. I imagine that if you were admin of a domain, this would be trivial to push to all of the units at once. You can use this type of thing to update tools across the domain and it happens automatically when the user logs into Outlook.

Nope, you cannot make force your executable to run (drive-by) on another persons machine, unless as 0xdefea7 has pointed out, they have some sort of server side script/app running.

Just an FYI, requesting something like this makes you look awfully suspicious, regardless of your stated intent.