Compile

Hi, i am having problem when i try to compile my script, i get an error saying that my include files are not found, but when i run the script, everything works fine, and my inlcude files are found.

>Running Obfuscator (1.0.30.4)  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3SciTEObfuscator cmdline: /Beta
!==> *** ERROR: include file not found :#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
!==> *** ERROR: include file not found :#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Anyone know what the problem may be? :/

What does the Obfuscator syntax look like?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=Y
#Obfuscator_Parameters=/StripOnly

Hmm, could you perhaps whittle it down to a small reproducer i.e. provide a code example.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Do you have the Beta version installed, and is it in the AutoIt3Beta folder?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Thanks for the reply guys,

As i was writing an new shorter example of my scipt to show you, i came to realise that when i compile the one i just wrote, everything works fine.

I then had a play around to see what i've done diferently, and came to realise the problem was with #AutoIt3Wrapper....

I just had to remove the ones i didnt use, and shorten it down :)

I really dont know why it's like that because I just copy and pasted the one from a script I used a while back, and that was working fine for me back then.

For example,

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=beta
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=MyIcon.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=0.1.0.0
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_ProductVersion=0.01
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
;#Obfuscator_Parameters=/STRIPONLY
#Region AutoIt3Wrapper directives section
;** This is a list of compiler directives used by AutoIt3Wrapper.exe.
;** comment the lines you don't need or else it will override the default settings
;===============================================================================================================
;** AUTOIT3 settings
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=                 ;(Y/N)Run Script with console debugging. Default=N
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_SciTE_Minimized=            ;(Y/N) Minimize SciTE while script is running.
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_SciTE_OutputPane_Minimized= ;(Y/N) Toggle SciTE output pane at run time so its not shown by default.
;===============================================================================================================
;** AUT2EXE settings
;** Target program Resource info
; If _Res_SaveSource=Y the content of Scriptsource depends on the _Run_Obfuscator and #obfuscator_parameters directives:
;
;    If _Run_Obfuscator=Y then
;       If #obfuscator_parameters=/STRIPONLY then Scriptsource is stripped script & stripped includes
;       If #obfuscator_parameters=/STRIPONLYINCLUDES then Scriptsource is original script & stripped includes
;       With any other parameters, the SaveSource directive is ignored as obfuscation is intended to protect the source
;   If _Run_Obfuscator=N or is not set then
;       Scriptsource is original script only
#obfuscator_parameters=/STRIPONLY
; Autoit3Wrapper indicates the SaveSource action taken in the SciTE console during compilation
; See SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile for more detail on Obfuscator parameters
; Obfuscator
#EndRegion

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#EndRegion

Only the second one works.

Just got a another question, '#obfuscator_parameters=/STRIPONLY' will obfuscate all my code including my include files right? :)

Thanks in advance

You probably don't have the beta version installed, which is why the second one works and the first one doesn't.

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=beta

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Just got a another question, '#obfuscator_parameters=/STRIPONLY' will obfuscate all my code including my include files right? :)

Thanks in advance

It doesn't obfuscate, it merely strips used variables/functions into one file. Obfuscation is a totally different thing and requires additional commandline arguments.

UDF List:

It doesn't obfuscate, it merely strips used variables/functions into one file. Obfuscation is a totally different thing and requires additional commandline arguments.

i'm a little confused of what obfuscate means now :S

If i compile my script with AutoitWrapper with:

and if someone break into my code, will they see my original script? or the new one(obfuscated) which is hard to read for human.

And what does StripOnly means? I always thought it is another definition of obfuscate.

Sorry for all the questions, just want to get it clear in my head :ermm:

• Developers

I initially wrote Obfuscator to make the script hard to read. Remember it is still readable or can be made readable.

Added at a later stage the Stripping function to Obfuscator, which in my mind is the only true value of Obfuscator these days.

Jos :)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)