3. jguinch

jguinch

4. Chimp

Chimp

5. UEZ

UEZ

• Similar Content

• By AoRaToS
      I started working on this program in the summer of 2008 then I stopped cause I faced some problems I couldn't overcome back then. Now that I've practiced more and have become a better scripter/programmer I'm releasing the program to the public to get some opinions. I know it's not a new concept but it's the first program I started besides some small stuff I did just for practice! I won't post the source code yet because it's still under construction, although I'm sure I've posted early stages of the code with bugs in the past in some topic...
      What I wanted was a simple, small, serverless program that would work without installation cause I wanted it for where I work, so I ended up with this!

I have attached some images of various versions, also visit the forum thread.

The package includes s!mpL3 LAN Messenger, the License Agreement and the change log.

Current version 2.9.9.0! [13/06/2019]

Check the Change Log below!

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88782

Read the license before using this software.

• By rudi
      Hi.
      The final question first: Is there a reason, that Autoit doesn't clean up RAM usage as a standard feature?

This posting by @guinness was pointing me to the solution for solving my problem:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/131315-accumulating-memory-usage/?do=findComment&comment=914208
      DllCall("psapi.dll", "int", "EmptyWorkingSet", "long", -1) this simple, single line called on a regular basis stopped the script consuming more and more RAM.
      CU, Rudi.
    • By Colduction
      Hello Guys and AutoIt Scriptwriters!🎉❤️
      I've created a script to notify to me if RDP main IP changed then send a message via Telegram bot to me
      But some of my RDP's Main IP are @IPAddress1 or @IPAddress3 or Public IP Address...
      I want to detect automatically the IP that windows client can run RDP to remotely control
      This image can help you that what i say, there are three RDP with specified IP, i want to run script in these RDP's then capture those IP's changes then notify me via Telegram bot

• By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it.