Make a flash client go fullscreen

I dont know how your summer is, but my'n sucks... rain, rain and rain, so I've been toying around with old pc's.

I've hooked an old pc to my tv, on the pc I use autoit to make a kickass menu to either play a movie or play a snes game, which looks good and works :P But today is another day with rain so I decided to try the next thing on my wishlist.

One of my favorits websites is: http://www.streamhunter.eu/ which streams a lot (all the football) sport matches. My idea is to make it somehow so that

1) I have a nice list in an autoit gui of the aviable streams

2) I can start/select the stream to play fullscreen

3) without actualy seeing the streamhunter.eu website.

My idea this morning was to rip the website of streamhunter for the links to the livestreams. Then use an datasniffer to detect the network stream onces a stream has been started/selected, close the stream in ie (which is supposed to be in the background) and open the stream in VLC.

've have sort of done this, I've used the datasniffer, identieved the handshake and stream and got it to open in vlc.. yeah! But...

But there are a lot of streams with different protocols and it looks like a hell of a job to identify every stream onces it has been started.

Another approach might be to skip the datasniffer and vlc and make it so that onces a popup with a stream is opened from the streamhunter.eu website that:

1) I can get flash to automaticly switch to fullscreen mode onces a popup of a stream is started.

2) keep the website in the background.

I've googled but with out succes so I am hoping someone here might know a trick to have flash go fullscreen.

Could you perhaps give me some more info? I dont know what you mean with an extension.

Edit the page's content to remove/hide the divs to only have the flash player.

And perhaps point me in the right direction with the ff udf, because i havent used it before :)

hm... no. I would follow the helpfile, try and see what's inside.

Br, FireFox.