A Script to Enter a Code that Changes Positions

Go to solution Solved by water,

Hello, I am trying to write my first script for the game MapleStory that logs you in by itself. I need to do is find a way to have the script enter your pin. A pin in MapleStory is a 6 or more digit code that can only be entered by clicking the numbers and letters with your mouse. The numbers and letters are put randomly in a 3 x 3 square every time you log in with separate tabs for numbers, lowercase letters, and uppercase letters. Is there any way to get a script to enter the correct pin every time? 

Edited by jtracey123

• Solution

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Please read the forum rules (link is in the lower right corner of this page) and you will understand why you will not get any help on this subject.

Game automation isn't permitted here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki