[Help] Declaring an array with a variable & "For" missing Next & FileInstall error

Hello fellow coders, today my problem is that I can't declare an array using a variable. Also the SyntaxCheck doesn't recognize the "Next". Maybe it's because of the Array error, but I dunno. Script:

Func LocalSearch()
    Local $Success = 0
    Local $sSearchedFoundCount = 0
    Local $sWantedWord = InputBox("Search", "Enter the word you want to search.")
    For $i = 0 To $CurrentDicSize Step 1
        Local $sTmpArray = StringSplit(IniRead($DicIni, "Vocabs", "Voc" & $i, ""),"|")
        If StringInStr($sTmpArray[2], $sWantedWord) <> 0 Then
            Local $Success = 1
            Local $sLocalSearchArray[$sSearchedFoundCount] = $i ;The error occurs here. (ERROR: syntax error)
            $sSearchedFoundCount + 1
        ElseIf StringInStr($sTmpArray[3], $sWantedWord) <> 0 Then
            Local $Success = 1
            Local $sLocalSearchArray[$sSearchedFoundCount] = $i
            $sSearchedFoundCount + 1
        EndIf
    Next ;Here is the Next, which isn't recognized.
    If $Success = 1 Then
        _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($ListView1)
        _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems(GUICtrlGetHandle($ListView1))

For $i = 0 To $sSearchedFoundCount Step 1
            Local $sTmpArray = StringSplit(IniRead($DicIni, "Vocabs", "Voc" & $i, ""), "|", 1)
            _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($ListView1, $sTmpArray[1])
            _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($ListView1, $i, $sTmpArray[2], 1)
            _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($ListView1, $i, $sTmpArray[3], 2)
        Next
            MsgBox(0, "List", "If you want to see the Main List again, press: STRG+ALT+ESC, or press hide/show spanish." & @CRLF & '"Hide spanish" does NOT work with search results!')
            _HotKey_Assign(BitOR($CK_CONTROL, $CK_ALT, $VK_ESCAPE), "ReDrawListView")
            _HotKey_Enable()
    Else
            MsgBox(0, "Not found", "I haven't found anything, please use the translate online button, or redefine your search term!")
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>LocalSearch

All vars used, are already declared smoothly. Also, for some reason the FileInstall() func, does't work anymore since I patched to the latest "automatic installer" beta, also now of a sudden, the includes are messed up. I'm always getting already declared erros, before it worked fine. It's a pain to test with "Go", if you're used to "Beta-Run" :/ BTW: I also attached my main script folder with everything, I hope it's easier for you with it.

FileInstall("C:\Benutzer\Jonniy\Downloads\Autoit\Spanisch\dic.ini", @AppDataDir & "\dic.ini", 1)

It worked before, so it can't be me I think.

ScriptResources.rar

Thanks for your help & have a good day. Yours sincerely, -Jonniy-  

Don't declare your array in the loop, declare it then start adding things to it.

Also, this is written wrong, and $searchfoundcount is going to be zero the first time through the loop.

Local $sLocalSearchArray[$sSearchedFoundCount] = $i
            $sSearchedFoundCount + 1
It should look something like this.

$sLocalSearchArray[$sSearchedFoundCount] = $i
            $sSearchedFoundCount += 1

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

OK, I'll try your suggestion, thx.

EDIT:
The += doesn't fix it because I dont want to add it, I rather want that the $array[NumberOfFoundStrings] = $i, because $i is the line of the string, and I want that number in that array. I use the [$var], so the first string in the array is the first string found and so on.  And I can't really declare it outside the loop, because I need the current $i value for that issue.

EDIT2:
Sorry, I also didn't mean "declare", I meant "input data into the array". Stupid not native language problem :/

Edited by Jonniy

Thanks for your help & have a good day. Yours sincerely, -Jonniy-