Need help with simple scriping

Hi, i need help for a script.
Basically, what I need to do is to make the Keyboard and Mouse run in the active windows while the Gamepad send inputs in the inactive windows (Or vice-versa). This is for playing not supported split-screen games or multi-tasking(One person playing while the other do another thing). Thanks!.

Edited by Xyxnos

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Did you read the forum rules (link can be found in the lower right corner of every page)?

Game automation isn't permitted here. I'm not sure what you try to do is a gray area, but I'm sure a Mod soon will tell.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Did you read the forum rules (link can be found in the lower right corner of every page)?

Game automation isn't permitted here. I'm not sure what you try to do is a gray area, but I'm sure a Mod soon will tell.

Thanks for the Reply, I not sure if what I'm trying to do is in the gray area, but, I will wait for the Moderator.

If this gets closed anyway, what about if I ask for sending input to the inactive window, instead of a game?. Thanks.

If I'm reading this correctly, you DON'T want to interact with the game.

But in order to create a script like this, you would first have to determine how to distinguish the gamepad inputs from mouse and keyboard inputs, and send them to the appropriate windows.