phpBB MOD maker! after a lot of work...

theguy0000

Welcome to phpbb MOD maker, the quick and easy way to create fully working MODs!

Features:

* Easy to use

* comes with executable file and source

* MODs created _should_ be installable with EasyMOD. This has not been tested, but it follows the MOD template completely

Problems:

(the following 3 are features not included and so will have to be changed manually in the txt or mod file)

* Installatiion time is left at "x minutes"

* Installation level is left at "(Easy/Intermediate/Advanced)"

* cannot change license

* can not read actions already existing in a MOD

Please tell me if you see any more problems!

The .au3 file included is the source, and can be opened with any text editor.

MODmaker.zip

Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

So what is a phpbb mod?

Thanks,

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

• Moderators

LOL... No props and you didn't even change the variable name :whistle:

Glad you got it working...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

@Hohm its a modifaction to the phpbb system, and it has to follow a certain template to be accepted. see theis article in phpbb.com's knoledge base [link]

@ronsrules not sure what you mean by props, and if you mean the variable in the second GUI, yes, i changed it to $msg2

thanks all

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• Moderators

I was just messing with you man... Gary actually told you to do the $msg2 / 3 and so on....

I was referring to your child GUI add() function that I re-wrote.

Btw.. Did you get those few bugs worked out in the Readme.txt? I don't do anything php... but I'm sure it would be satisfying if not just for yourself to get those done...

Any... Best of luck... and really no biggie :whistle:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

please tell me what you think of this everyone. 19 downloads and only 1 comment?

Edited by theguy0000