Some Pretty General Help

Ok Aight, lemme introduce myself.

My name is Prestigue, I'm new around here and just registered.

I need some help.

1. NoMadMemory

Can you change multiple Addresses to one value?

2. Mousemove Function.

I heard some stuff about mousemove and Pixelsearch.

Actually, it was MOUSEMOVE that bought me to pixelsearch.

Usually, when i code on other programs, the colors are either put into hex code, like #FF0000 or if the color is super basic, it's put into c_red

so, when using mousemove, can you just say mousemove(10,c_red)

I reffered to the help.

I'm trying to mousemove to red o-o

And, um, thanks in advance :)

Edited by Prestigue

Prestigue,

welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Can you please tell us which program you try to automate? Often there easier and more reliable ways to do what you want to do if we know which program you are talking about.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Prestigue,

welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Can you please tell us which program you try to automate? Often there easier and more reliable ways to do what you want to do if we know which program you are talking about.

I'm not trying to automate anything. But is would be useful if i could learn WindowHeight amd WindowWidth in the process.

Like, Do this on the Active window... If that makes sense o-o

I'm not trying to automate anything. But is would be useful if i could learn WindowHeight amd WindowWidth in the process.

Like, Do this on the Active window... If that makes sense o-o

oh, and cam u help me with nomad?

Colors should just be passed as hex (0xFFFFFF).

As for nomad... we don't support scripts that interact with games, and there is very little other use for memory editing typically.  What is the specific issue you are having with it, and what are you trying to accomplish?

OK, so your forum does not allow game interactions, ok.

But can you please stop asking questions and please help because I have a deadline on a project on new programming software(I picked autoit) and promised my teacher I would finish this.

Have you read the forum rules when entering the forum? A link to the rules can be found on every page in the lower right corner.

As danwilli said, nomad smells like game automation.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

OK, so your forum does not allow game interactions, ok.

But can you please stop asking questions and please help because I have a deadline on a project on new programming software(I picked autoit) and promised my teacher I would finish this.

In this case you need to be more precise so we know how we can help.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Alrighty then! :)

I need help how to move mouse to a specific color of red. I made a program(Using Delphi) of a moving,red, box

I made the box so it would dissapear every random seconds.

Now for the hard part.

My teacher is going to run 2 instances of this program.

But is going to click on one(the Active Window).

What the program is supposed to do is make the mouse lock on this red box.

My teacher has experience with autoit and says PixelSearch is super slow and it would be highly ineffiecient for the program to keep on looking for 11 shades of red on a 800x600 window and have it lock on.

So,

What I want this program to do is SPLIT the search(when found on the red box) by 4 on all four corners so it will have less space to search.

This still leaves the case of SEARCHING for the 11 Shades, so to make the search faster, I want BOTH of my cores(processor) to be searching on different parts of the screen. and for the Search to be skipping every other pixel.

And it would be highly efficient if after the box is lost , it searches for when the box was there.

Also, a simple GUI checkbox for ON/off or a simple HOTKEY like Period would be great.

This counts as 60% of my grade and its either pass or fail.

I Will gladly donate money to whoever helps me, and if you do have a working solution, please inbox me for i have 50 classmates of an ELITE class and They said they would steal my idea T_T(I even see 3 Guests looking at this)

Edited by Prestigue

You are free to use the information provided on how to pass colors to build whatever application you would like, but what you are asking for would be no different than an aimbot for a game, which is against the rules of this forum.

I'll let a mod make the ultimate decision here.  Please don't shoot the messenger, as I will be happy to help if the mods allow it, but I'd like to set your expectations right now, that your odds are slim of this not being declared game automation, regardless of the scenario you provided, since ultimately any code provided would be an aimbot.

Bro, whether it is or not, I have a deadline. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP :C

If you guys won't help me, is there a site that  will? :C

I'm not your bro, pal :P

This has yet to be given moderator approval and as it sits, would violate the forum rules to help you make an aim bot.  I tried to set your expectations that this would happen, and honestly, I'm surprised that a mod has not made a judgement on this yet (which, again setting expectations, will likely be that the thread will be locked).