Good ebook to learn Autoit?

The help file was my ebook. I started with small scripts like creating message boxes and simple GUI items like reading input boxes. And, of course, reading the forum to see how scripts can be written.

There's also this:

http://autoit-script.ru/autoit_rv_ua/files/Other/AutoIt_v3-_Your_Quick_Guide.pdf

Good luck! I'm sure you will find this language fascinating.

This forum and the help file was it for me. I've honestly only asked a couple of questions (and in both cases the answer was in the help file) and try to mainly answer them on here. The reason I point that out is because if you search correctly and hard enough, you can literally find example code of how to do pretty much anything on here (or at least point you in the right direction)

My best advice, find a project that you would like to build, some kind of application. Automate some task that you have to perform manually every day and use the search feature to find examples of what you want to do.

Here are some ideas for small scripts that teach you important concepts about the language. By the time you finish all of these, you should be the one answering the questions:

http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/78802-martyr2s-mega-project-ideas-list/

PM me if you would like a solution to any of them and I'd be happy to provide it for you.

A very good source of wisdom is the wiki with lots of tutorials and examples.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki