Topmost gui's overlapping when clicked on.

Hi all,

Ran into a problem with my Gui, it consists of 5 different gui windows(main,transparentgui, dummy, background, logo)

main & dummy & logo have WinSetOnTop

transparent gui is a child of main and ontop of it for controls

Background is well in the back ^^

dummy is behind main, main is behind transparentgui, transparentgui is behind logo

but now comes my problem when i click anywhere on the main gui it will overlap the logo and it dissappears.

how can i disable the activation of the maingui? or make it unclickable? can i zomehow z-index gui's in topmost?

i have included a .rar with the example script + images.

i tried blockinput but thats not rly an option.

i tried reordering the logo script part in various places (before main, after, before trans, after etc)

oh and dont worry about controls on the transparent gui being unclickable once a solution has been found it will only contain text and a progressbar

thanks in advance,

Aapjuh

Edit: oh and i tried to just put the image on the main gui, but it resulted in a weird line bottom and right side of the png and made it look ugly

Edit2: lol it just came to me... make logo a child of main and transparent a child of logo.....so solved it :)

New Form.rar

Edited by Aapjuh

Why are you using so many overlapped GUIs in the first place, wouldn't it be easier to just use one and apply labels/icons/etc. to that one?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Why are you using so many overlapped GUIs in the first place, wouldn't it be easier to just use one and apply labels/icons/etc. to that one?

well the empty space when only main and dummy are up (where backround is atm) will have regular windows open, dummy hides those windows minimize,maximizeand close (found that somewhere on here) main is just a stretched image to fit in the desktop working space height on any resolution, if i were to put the logo directly into that image it would get warped by the stretching thats why is has a seperate gui

post-74118-0-47540600-1373631570_thumb.p

most of the form i took from '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by Aapjuh