ControlSend/GUI help

Well that last two days I've been working on a nice little program to make my life easier but here is the problem. ControlSend() is horible most of the time it will randomly make something capatlized or it wil make _ into -. Thats not to bad of a problem becuase i can actually use regular send at that part but was wondering if there was anything else I could use. Also I had a working script going using mousclickplus ran perfectly but when I added in a GUI it would stop working minimized. Anyone else have this problem or have any idea why its doing this?

Well that last two days I've been working on a nice little program to make my life easier but here is the problem.  ControlSend() is horible most of the time it will randomly make something capatlized or it wil make _ into -.  Thats not to bad of a problem becuase i can actually use regular send at that part but was wondering if there was anything else I could use.  Also I had a working script going using mousclickplus ran perfectly but when I added in a GUI it would stop working minimized. Anyone else have this problem or have any idea why its doing this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have had the same problem with ControlSend when sending shift (+) characters. Do a search for "ControlSendPlus" on this forum. It works more times than not for me, but it isn't perfect. Sometimes I just have to bite the bullet, so to speak, and keep the window visible and use the regular Send() command. Edited by SerialKiller

Thanks, yeah i decided to go ahead and leave it as regular send becuase the part of the script reuires the window to be up anyways but i may try controlsendplus for the heck of it .

I do have a big porblem though I found out that both controlSend and mouseclickplus both don't work when a GUI is added. This pretty much defeats the whole puropse of my script. Anybody have any idea why this is going happening. I really need to get this fixed.