Data from array not being inserted in command.

I am having a problem getting the data (printer names) from my array to show up in the RunWait command.  The data is read from an .ini file and used to create check-boxes.  In a later function (_PrinterInstall) it should be read again and used in the RunWait command to install the network printer.  When the command runs, the place where the printer name would be is blank.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
Opt("GuiOnEventMode",1)

Global $CompanyName = IniRead("settings.ini","CompanyName","name","")
Global $GUIheight = IniRead("settings.ini","WindowSize","height","400")
Global $GUIwidth = IniRead("settings.ini","WindowSize","width","500")
Global $printserver = IniRead("settings.ini","ServerSettings", "PrintServer", "Not Found")

Global $Printers = IniRead("settings.ini","Printers","PrinterList","NotFound")
Global $printarr = StringSplit ($Printers, ",")
Global $iPrinternumber = UBound($printarr) - 1
Global $box[$printarr[0] + 1]
Global $hService

Global $iTop = 0, $iLeft =(.1 * $GUIwidth)

GUICreate($CompanyName & " Printer Installer", $GUIwidth, $GUIheight)
;GUISetBkColor(0x33ccff)

GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_CLOSEClicked")

$Title = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Select the Printers to be Installed", (.3 * $GUIwidth), 15, 300)
GUICtrlSetFont($Title, 11,400,2)

For $i = 1 To $iPrinternumber 

If $iTop >= ($GUIheight - 100) Then

$iLeft = (.6 * $GUIwidth)
        $iTop = 0
     Else
     EndIf

$box[$i]= GUICtrlCreateCheckbox($printarr[$i], $iLeft, $iTop + 40)

$iTop = $iTop + 20
  Next

$InstallButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Install Selected", .1 * $GUIwidth, $GUIheight - 50, 150)
$ExitButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", .6 * $GUIwidth, $GUIheight -50, 150)

GUIctrlSetOnEvent($InstallButton, "_PrinterInstall")
GUICtrlSetOnEvent($ExitButton, "_CLOSEClicked")

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
   Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func _CLOSEClicked ()
   Exit
EndFunc

Func _PrinterInstall ()

SplashTextOn("", "Installing printer, please wait...", 150, 75)  

For $i = 1 To $iPrinternumber

If GUICtrlRead($box[$i]) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

RunWait(@SystemDir & "\RUNDLL32 PRINTUI.DLL,PrintUIEntry /in /q /u /n\\" & $printserver & "\" & $printarr[$i])

GUICtrlSetState($box[$i], $GUI_UNCHECKED)
   Else

EndIf

next

SplashOff()

MsgBox(0,"Done","Printer instlation complete")

EndFunc

The contents of the .ini file I am using

[Printers]
PrinterList = PRT_BC_Counter_53, PRT_GL_Counter_49, PRT_GR_AcctsPayable_30, PRT_GR_APCheck, PRT_GR_Credit_31, PRT_GR_Exec_40, PRT_GR_Fireplaces, PRT_GR_HVACBuyers_62, PRT_GR_KitchensColor_61, PRT_GR_KitchensHP_54, PRT_GR_Outlet, PRT_GR_PartsCounter_24, PRT_GR_Ship_4, PRT_GR_ShippingOffice_39, PRT_GR_VaultColor_25, PRT_HL_Counter_50, PRT_HW_Counter_81, PRT_HW_Motors_64, PRT_HW_Shipping_63, PRT_KW_BackOffice_37, PRT_KW_Color_36, PRT_KZ_Counter_57, PRT_LN_COUNTER_79, PRT_Ls_Counter_56, PRT_MC_Counter_51, PRT_MU_Counter_87, PRT_MW_Counter_12, PRT_PL_Counter_59, PRT_PT_Counter_82, PRT_PT_HPG, PRT_SB_Counter_86, PRT_SF_Counter_83, PRT_TR_Counter_85, PRT_TY_Counter_84

[serverSettings]
PrintServer = ad1

[WindowSize]
height = 400
width = 500

[CompanyName]
name = WMSDIST

This is what I get in your RunWait command line.

C:Windowssystem32RUNDLL32 PRINTUI.DLL,PrintUIEntry /in /q /u /nad1 PRT_PT_HPG

Isn't that what you're getting?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Where is your ini file when you're running the script? What do you get inside $printarr after reading it? Have you done any troubleshooting of the script to figure out where it's going wrong?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

The .ini file is in the same directory the script is being run from.  I do get the correct printer name in $printarr,  I used this code to check it before and after the RunWait command, MsgBox(0,"test",$printarr[$i]).  However it does not seem to work IN the RunWait command and I am unsure why.

It's working fine for me as written, so I can't see why it wouldn't work for you as well.