decompile by the admin

Hey! I have these 2 cool scripts I got of the net made by autoit and I was wondering if the admin could decompile them for me. I will pay him $20 bucks. Just wondering if he could do that for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have found some scripts that are useful to you and you wish to support AutoIt, perhaps you should donate your $20 to Jon and gang for taking the time and energy to create AutoIt in the first place. Edited by SerialKiller

I just might donate a few bucks outta my kindness, but I need those scripts too. I'll like, donate 5 bucks then buy the scripts? $25 bucks in all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make it a $10 donation and I will give you a tip:

AutoIt comes with a decompiler when you install it. Try that first. But the executable might be password protected so you might need to get yourself a hex editor and learn how to use it to get the password out of it. Or the creator may have made the script with the option of not being able to decompile it at all, in which case you are pretty much screwed unless you can pay more than $25.

ok, how much do I have to pay to get it decompiled?! I reeeaaally want these scripts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's another hint:

Why don't you post the scripts on the board and see who downloads them and decompiles them for you? Out of the hundreds of regulars on this board (and thousands of members) perhaps someone will download the scripts and decompile them for you. I won't since I respect those who go to the trouble of writing the scripts and do not want someone else to snatch their code for their own use. But not everyone has the same scruples that I have... Take yourself for instance.

ok, how much do I have to pay to get it decompiled?! I reeeaaally want these scripts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll do it for 5000 $ per script, to pay in advance and with NO warranty at all. If I'm not able to decompile them, there will be no refund! Is that O.K. for you?

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

=sinister=, you should be ashamed of yourself. The no-decompile option was used for a reason. Ask the author. Heck, the author may even give you the source?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is not his first post on this subject. If he searched the forum he would see that it simply not done.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother