1. mLipok

mLipok

2. AutoBert

AutoBert

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By genius257
      I've made a library, based on AutoItObject UDF with the goal of implementing getter and setter functionality and make it possible to define new object properties in as few steps as possible.
      Thank you to @trancexx for getting me on the right track, and all users in Hooking into the IDispatch interface for the code to get me going.
      If I've forgotten to add credit, please let me know
      Example:
      #include "AutoItObject_Internal.au3" $myCar = IDispatch() $myCar.make = 'Ford' $myCar.model = 'Mustang' $myCar.year = 1969 $myCar.__defineGetter('DisplayCar', DisplayCar) Func DisplayCar($oThis) Return 'A Beautiful ' & $oThis.parent.year & ' ' & $oThis.parent.make & ' ' & $oThis.parent.model EndFunc MsgBox(0, "", $myCar.DisplayCar) More examples: https://github.com/genius257/AutoItObject-Internal/tree/master/Examples
      Version: 4.0.1
      AutoItObject_Internal.au3
      Documentation
      Edit2 (19th March 2017):
      First of all, sorry about the lack of updates on this project. I always start too many projects and end up ignoring old projects, if I run into problems ^^'.
      So I've started moving my AutoIt scripts to GitHub. I will still post the most recent script version here.
    • By marcoauto
      ciao
      I have a Delphi compiled program that I use for work and I can read some logs with this function:
      Func __ReadExternalListBox() Local $hListBox, $iItemCount $hListBox = ControlGetHandle("Software Setup", "", "[CLASS:TListBox; INSTANCE:1]") ConsoleWrite("$hListBox = " & $hListBox & @CRLF) $iItemCount = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hListBox) For $i = $iStart To $iItemCount - 1 ConsoleWrite(GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hListBox,$i) & @CRLF) Next EndFunc ;==>__ReadExternalListBox I can find pid and full path of the process.
      The problem is when I must open another process: I can't read the new ListBox because the title of the window to read is the same and the function 
      $hListBox = ControlGetHandle("Software Setup", "", "[CLASS:TListBox; INSTANCE:1]") return me only one handle.
      With Autoinfo I can read handle: is, for this instance, 0x0001099C and is $hListBox

But I need to automize some function and I can't always change in runtime this values.
      Ideas? Is there e method to read this title windows associated to a determined pid?
      PS:
      I don't need the handle from the pid windows application, but from its control
      if I use
      _WinAPI_EnumProcessWindows() the function return me window handle, not Control handle
      I
      In this case Windows Handle is 0x001007DA but I need Control Handle that is 0x0001099C
      Thankyou
      Marco
    • By sylremo
      I tried to implement the code in this topic:
      Firstly, i have no idea how these lines of code work but meanwhile i noticed that:
      ; Everytime autoit wants to call a method, get or set a property in a object it needs to go to ; IDispatch::GetIDsFromNames. This is our version of that function, note that by defining this ourselves ; we can fool autoit to believe that the object supports a lot of different properties/methods. Func __IDispatch_GetIDsFromNames($pSelf, $riid, $rgszNames, $cNames, $lcid, $rgDispId) ... EndFunc The problem is i ran into is that some object calls didn't go through IDispatch::GetIDsFromNames.
      Here is the code to replicate what i'm mentioning:
      I followed the example in the topic and tried to do the same thing with method .Documents (line 193) and .Open (line 194) but didn't get the same result because .Documents was being passed through __IDispatch_GetIDsFromNames while .Open didn't.
      $Au3_CallByName = 'Documents' Local $oDoc = $oAppl.Au3_CallByName $Au3_CallByName = 'Open' $oDoc = $oDoc.Au3_CallByName($sFilePath, $bConfirmConversions, $bReadOnly, $bAddToRecentFiles, $sOpenPassword, "", $bRevert, $sWritePassword, "", $iFormat) Console outputs:
      ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oDoc = $oDoc.Au3_CallByName($sFilePath, $bConfirmConversions, $bReadOnly, $bAddToRecentFiles, $sOpenPassword, "", $bRevert, $sWritePassword, "", $iFormat) $oDoc = $oDoc^ ERROR Is there any workarounds to solve this?

Thank you!
    • By XGamerGuide
      I'm trying to call WinList() with a handle. That should be possible:
      But I only get back an 2d array that looks like this:
      ---------
      0 |
      (That means no window was found.)
      It's not the window or the handle. When I call other functions like WinExists() or WinGetHandle() it works.
      Is it because of me, the description in the reference or because of Autoit who makes a mistake?
      No, because of the rest of my program I don't want to use WinGetTitle() because the format of WinList() has to be kept. Alternatively, I could create a 2d array myself, but it should also work with WinList() ... I hope.
    • By CarlD
      List (and, optionally, Delete) 0-byte files in current or specified directory; optionally, recurse through subdirectories.
      The heart of the matter is func _ListZeroByteFiles().
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=ListZero.exe #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -d #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** ; ; List (and, optionally, Delete) Zero-byte Files ; in current|specified directory ; Optionally, recurse through subdirs ; CLD rev. 2021-06-20 ; #cs Usage ----- ListZero d:\path1[ d:\path2 ...] [/R] [/-A] [/V] [/D[R]] /X:exclude_file [/?|/H] d:\path Path(s) to search (at least one is *required*) /R Recurse through subdirectories /-A Omit check for alternative data streams (ADS) /V Verbose: list subdirectory names in addition to files /D Delete listed files (NOT recommended on system drive) /DR Move listed files to Recycle bin /X:exclude_file Exclude files with *extensions* listed in exclude_file (one extension per line) /?|/H Help #ce #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> Global $sDir = "." Global $bSubDirs = 0, $sMsg = "", $iDeles = 0, $iFiles = 0, $bQuiet = 1 Global $sWinDrive = StringLeft(@WindowsDir, 2), $sTestStr = $sDir Global $vDele = 0, $sDeleWord = "", $sLastWord = "Deleted" Global $sExtFn = "", $aExts, $sExExts = "" Global $bADS = 1, $bNTFS = 0, $iRecurseLimit = 0 ; Test for at least one dir in command Global $p = $CmdLine[0] If $p Then For $i = 1 To $CmdLine[0] If StringInStr($CmdLine[$i], "/") = 1 Then $p -= 1 Next EndIf If $p < 1 Or StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/?") Or StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/H") Then Exit Consolewrite("List (and, optionally, Delete) Zero-byte Files [CLD rev.2021-02-07]" & @CRLF & @CRLF & StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 4) & " d:\path1[ d:\path2 ...] [/R] [/-A] [/V] [/D[R]] /X:exclude_file [/?|/H]" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "d:\path Path(s) to search (at least one is *required*)" & @CRLF & "/R Recurse through subdirectories" & @CRLF & "/-A Omit check for alternate data streams (ADS)" & @CRLF & "/V Verbose: list subdirectory names in addition to files" & @CRLF & "/D Delete listed files (NOT recommended on system drive)" & @CRLF & "/DR Move listed files to Recycle bin" & @CRLF & "/X:exclude_file" & @CRLF & " Exclude files with *extensions* listed in exclude_file" & @CRLF & " (one extension per line)" & @CRLF & "/?|/H Help" & @CRLF) If StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/R") Then $bSubDirs = 1 If StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/-A") Then $bADS = 0 If StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/D") Then $vDele = 2 $sDeleWord = "Delet" If StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/DR") Then $vDele = 1 $sDeleWord = "Recycl" EndIf $sDeleWord &= "ed ==> " EndIf If StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/V") Then $bQuiet = 0 If StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/X:") Then $sExtFn = StringTrimLeft($CmdLineRaw, 2 + StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/X:")) While StringInStr($sExtFn, " ") = 1 $sExtFn = StringTrimLeft($sExtFn, 1) WEnd If StringInStr($sExtFn, """") = 1 Then $sExtFn = StringTrimLeft($sExtFn, 1) If StringInStr($sExtFn, """") Then $sExtFn = _ StringTrimRight($sExtFn, StringLen($sExtFn) - StringInStr($sExtFn, """")) Else If StringInStr($sExtFn, " ") Then $sExtFn = StringTrimRight($sExtFn, StringLen($sExtFn) - StringInStr($sExtFn, " ")) EndIf If FileExists($sExtFn) Then Global $h1 = FileOpen($sExtFn) $sExExts = FileRead($h1) FileClose($h1) If $sExExts Then If StringInStr($sExExts, @CRLF) Then $aExts = StringSplit($sExExts, @CRLF) $sExExts = "." For $i = 1 To $aExts[0] If $aExts[$i] Then $sExExts &= $aExts[$i] & "." Next Else $sExExts = "." & $sExExts & "." EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf If $vDele = 2 And StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, $sWinDrive) Then ConsoleWrite("Warning: Deleting zero-byte files in the system drive (" & $sWinDrive & ") is not recommended." & @CRLF & "Are you sure you want to continue? (y|N)" & @CRLF) Global $hDLL = DLLOpen("user32.dll") While 1 If _IsPressed("59", $hDLL) Then ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) ExitLoop ElseIf _IsPressed("1B", $hDLL) Or _IsPressed("4E", $hDLL) Then DLLClose($hDLL) ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Quitting..." & @CRLF) Exit Else Sleep(20) EndIf WEnd DLLClose($hDLL) EndIf If $bSubDirs Then ConsoleWrite("Working... (Ctrl+C quits)" & @CRLF) For $i = 1 To $CmdLine[0] If StringInStr($CmdLine[$i], "/") = 1 Then ContinueLoop If $CmdLine[$i - 1] = "/X" Then ContinueLoop If StringRight($CmdLine[$i], 1) <> "\" Then $CmdLine[$i] &= "\" $CmdLine[$i] &= "\" $bNTFS = _SetbNTFS($CmdLine[$i]) $iDeles += _ListZeroByteFiles($CmdLine[$i], $bSubDirs) Next If $vDele = 1 Then $sLastWord = "Recycled" Global $iDiff = 7 + StringLen("Deleted") - StringLen($sLastWord) $sMsg = "Found " & StringFormat("%7s", _IntFormat($iFiles)) & " " & _OneMany("file", $iFiles) & @CRLF & $sLastWord & " " & StringFormat("%" & String($iDiff) & "s", _IntFormat($iDeles)) & " " & _OneMany("file", $iDeles) Exit ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $sMsg & @CRLF) ;--- Func _ListZeroByteFiles($sPath = ".", $bRecurs = 0) ; List|Delete 0-byte files in current or specified directory ; Optionally, recurse through subdirectories ; Returns number of 0-byte files deleted $iRecurseLimit += 1 If $iRecurseLimit = 200 Then $iRecurseLimit = 0 Return EndIf If StringRight($sPath, 1) <> "\" Then $sPath &= "\" If StringRight($sPath, 1) = "\" Then $sPath &= "*" If Not FileExists($sPath) Then Return 0 Local $sFn = "", $iC = 0, $iC2 = 0, $bEx = 0 Local $sDirName = _FileGetPath($sPath) Local $h = FileFindFirstFile($sPath) If $h = -1 Then Return 0 While 1 $sFn = $sDirName & "\" & FileFindNextFile($h) If @error Then FileClose($h) ExitLoop EndIf $bEx = @extended If StringInStr($sFn, ":") = 2 Then $sFn = StringUpper(StringLeft($sFn, 1)) & StringTrimLeft($sFn, 1) If $bEx = 0 Then; we have a file If _FileGetSizeADS($sFn) = 0 Then If $sExExts Then If StringInStr($sExExts, "." & _FileGetExt($sFn) & ".") Then ContinueLoop EndIf $iFiles += 1 Switch $vDele Case 0 Case 1 If FileRecycle($sFn) Then $iC += 1 Case 2 If FileDelete($sFn) Then $iC += 1 EndSwitch ConsoleWrite($sDeleWord & $sFn & @CRLF) EndIf Else; we have a directory If $bRecurs Then If $bQuiet = 0 Then ConsoleWrite("Searching " & $sFn & @CRLF) $iC2 = _ListZeroByteFiles($sFn, 1) If $iC2 > 0 Then $iC += $iC2 $iC2 = 0 EndIf EndIf WEnd Return $iC EndFunc ;==>_ListZeroByteFiles Func _FileGetExt($sFn) ; Parse ext from [d:\path\]filename.ext Local $sExt = "", $aA If StringInStr($sFn, ".") Then If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sFn), "D") Then Return $sExt $aA = StringSplit($sFn, ".") $sExt = $aA[$aA[0]] EndIf Return $sExt EndFunc ;==>_FileGetExt Func _FileGetPath($sFn) ; Parse directory from path\file; final "\" is trimmed Local $sDirr = "" Local $aA = StringSplit($sFn, "\") Local $iS = $aA[0] - 1 If Not StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($aA[$aA[0]]), "D") Then $iS += 1 For $i = 1 To $iS $sDirr &= $aA[$i] & "\" Next While StringRight($sDirr, 1) = "\" $sDirr = StringTrimRight($sDirr, 1) WEnd Return $sDirr EndFunc ;==>_FileGetPath Func _FileGetSizeADS($sFile) Local $sErrW, $sFnTmp, $aFnTmp Local $iSize = FileGetSize($sFile) If Not ($bADS And $bNTFS) Then Return $iSize $iSize = 0 Local $pData = _WinAPI_CreateBuffer(1024) Local $tFSD = DllStructCreate($tagWIN32_FIND_STREAM_DATA) Local $hSearch = _WinAPI_FindFirstStream($sFile, $tFSD) While Not @error $iSize += DllStructGetData($tFSD, 'StreamSize') _WinAPI_FindNextStream($hSearch, $tFSD) WEnd Switch @extended Case 38 ; ERROR_HANDLE_EOF Case Else $sErrW = _WinAPI_GetErrorMessage(@extended) $aFnTmp = StringSplit($sFile, "\") $sFnTmp = $aFnTmp[$aFnTmp[0]] If Not StringRight($sErrW, 13) = "successfully." Then _ ConsoleWrite("--> " & $sFnTmp & ": " & $sErrW & @CRLF) EndSwitch _WinAPI_FindClose($hSearch) _WinAPI_FreeMemory($pData) Return $iSize EndFunc ;==>_FileGetSizeADS Func _IntFormat($n, $s = ",", $sd = ".") ; Insert commas|specified separator into integer If StringIsInt($n) Then Local $a, $d = "", $x If StringInStr($n, $sd) Then $a = StringSplit($n, $sd) $n = $a[1] $d = $sd & $a[2] EndIf $x = $n $n = "" While StringLen($x) > 3 $n = $s & StringRight($x, 3) & $n $x = StringTrimRight($x, 3) WEnd $n = $x & $n EndIf Return ($n & $d) EndFunc ;==>_IntFormat Func _OneMany($sSingular, $iCount, $sPlural = "") ; Returns singular or plural depending on count ; Plural appends S to singular (ES if it ends in S) ; unless $sPlural is supplied Local $sEss = "s" If StringRight($sSingular, 1) = "s" Then $sEss = "es" If StringUpper($sSingular) == $sSingular Then $sEss = StringUpper($sEss) If Not $sPlural Then $sPlural = $sSingular & $sEss If Abs($iCount) = 1 Then Return $sSingular Else Return $sPlural EndIf EndFunc ;==>_OneMany Func _SetbNTFS($sPath) If DriveGetFileSystem(StringLeft($sPath, 3)) = "NTFS" Then Return 1 Else Return 0 EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SetbNTFS