Hello i want to know if i can make a GUI in Photoshop trial version and code it in AutoIt

Go to solution Solved by BrewManNH,

Hello :) I want to begin in AutoIt. But i have already a project in my mind. Something really simple and i know that what i need to learn it's not something difficult (I already coded in AutoIt the last year but i stopped [i didn't forgot everything] ) . I want to know if i make a GUI on Photoshop CC Trial Version , can i Code it in AutoIt ? I want to make a GUI with transparence places . Like Linux Live Usb's' Gui. I'm sorry for my english i'm french .I hope you try to understand my question . Thanks

Je ne sais pas avec certitude si les fonctions du contrôle AutoIt (ControlSend et / ou ControlClick) fonctionnent bien avec Photoshop, mais je suis sûr qu'ils vont travailler très bien, et donc une interface graphique pourrait être faite pour ce programme. Il ya aussi une fonction AutoIt nommé WinSetTrans (qui ne fonctionne qu'avec Windows 2000/XP et plus tard) qui pourrait être utilisé pour définir n'importe quel montant de transparence est recherché pour le programme GUI.

Bienvenue sur le Forum, et bonne chance avec votre projet!

BTW, je ne parle pas français (bien que je ne peux minimalement lire), je viens d'utiliser translate.google, pour peut-être vous aider à mieux comprendre.

------

I don't know for certain if the AutoIT Control (ControlSend and/or ControlClick) functions work well with Photoshop, but I'm pretty sure that they will work just fine, and so a GUI could be made for that program. There is also an AutoIT function named WinSetTrans (that only works with Windows 2000/XP and later) that could be used to set whatever amount of transparency is wanted for the GUI program.

Welcome to the Forum, and good luck with your project!

BTW, I don't speak French (although I can minimally read it), I just used translate.google, to maybe help you understand better.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Je ne sais pas avec certitude si les fonctions du contrôle AutoIt (ControlSend et / ou ControlClick) fonctionnent bien avec Photoshop, mais je suis sûr qu'ils vont travailler très bien, et donc une interface graphique pourrait être faite pour ce programme. Il ya aussi une fonction AutoIt nommé WinSetTrans (qui ne fonctionne qu'avec Windows 2000/XP et plus tard) qui pourrait être utilisé pour définir n'importe quel montant de transparence est recherché pour le programme GUI.

Bienvenue sur le Forum, et bonne chance avec votre projet!

BTW, je ne parle pas français (bien que je ne peux minimalement lire), je viens d'utiliser translate.google, pour peut-être vous aider à mieux comprendre.

------

I don't know for certain if the AutoIT Control (ControlSend and/or ControlClick) functions work well with Photoshop, but I'm pretty sure that they will work just fine, and so a GUI could be made for that program. There is also an AutoIT function named WinSetTrans (that only works with Windows 2000/XP and later) that could be used to set whatever amount of transparency is wanted for the GUI program.

Welcome to the Forum, and good luck with your project!

BTW, I don't speak French (although I can minimally read it), I just used translate.google, to maybe help you understand better.

Thanks :) The translation was perfect this time :) I hope i can complete my Project. Koda can accept the transparence . But it's really bad. I'll try to learn more about these fonctions that you showed me :)

you can use images for the look of your GUI - WS_EX_LAYERED | _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow

Search the FORUM for the text above in bold to get some examples.

you can create a round rect GUI using HRGN functions with _WinAPI_SetWindowRgn

Search the help file for the text above in bold to get the example.

Plus : If you can give a snapshot of the look of the GUI today, I can provide an example hopefully 

Regards :)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

you can use images for the look of your GUI - WS_EX_LAYERED | _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow

Search the FORUM for the text above in bold to get some examples.

you can create a round rect GUI using HRGN functions with _WinAPI_SetWindowRgn

Search the help file for the text above in bold to get the example.

Plus : If you can give a snapshot of the look of the GUI today, I can provide an example hopefully 

Regards :)

I work on the GUI but i'm only in the sketch now and i don't want to finish the sketch if i can't code it  . But for my GUI i'll use exactly the same options used here . a free space beetween the Header and the core , a little of transparancy . 

If you can help me. I really want to do this project . I hope you help me again thanks.

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2010-05-08-

Thanks :) That will help me for the rounded corner . But if the  PNG has already rounded corner . And there is a Space  beetween the Header and the Core  . Like the picture i showed u . What can i do ?

The app is like

[HEADER]

[CORE] 

Not

[HEADER]

[CORE]

It's exactly like the LinuxLiveUsb GUI. but with only 2 part. 

• Solution

I posted an example of how to do this with a picture as the GUI background in >this topic. There's a link to the pic that I use as the background image in that post as well. The only thing you need to worry about is that the color in the 0,0 position of the image will be what sets the transparent parts of the gui. In this image I used a brown color just as an example, it can be any color, as long as it's one that you want to be transparent.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator