Help with PixelSearch please

OK, So i have tried getting the PixelSearch() to work but cant seem to get it to work correctly. I am needing to scan the area in the box for a color and click on the button when that color is in the area. I have tried several different things but cant seem to get it working.

Here is a image i made to give you a better understanding of what im trying to do.

Thanks for the help,

Mikebot.png

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
MsgBox(0,"","LOADING")
$Color = 0xC7003C

While 1 $Search = PixelSearch(692, 208, 764, 571,$Color
   If not @error then MouseClick("Left", 707,636, 1,0)
      WEnd

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Also I am getting compile errors now, dunno why. I need to to search that box over and over and evertime the Color is in it the mouse clicks the button... I cant figure it out....

Edited by AnonymousTattood

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

MsgBox(0, "", "LOADING")

Local $Color = 0xC7003C

While 1 ;line feed needed
    PixelSearch(692, 208, 764, 571, $Color) ;function end parenthesis needed
    If Not @error Then MouseClick("Left", 707, 636, 1, 0)
WEnd

Func Terminate()
    Exit
EndFunc ;==>Terminate

Edited by FireFox

Have you looked at your pixelsearch code and the rectangle's area? They're not even close.

; This
 PixelSearch(692, 208, 764, 571,$Color)
; should be this
 PixelSearch(583, 391, 627, 462, $Color)

At least according to the numbers posted in your graphic.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator