chat Room Whit Voice Talk

I got this:

#include <IE.au3>
#include <String.au3>

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: ChatRoomWithVoice
; Description ...: Starts a chat room with voice
; Syntax ........: ChatRoomWithVoice($iEffort = 0)
; Parameters ....: $iEffort - The amount of effort you have put into making your own script
; Return values .: None
; Author ........: 0xdefea7
; Modified ......: Not yet
; Remarks .......: Not really :/
; Related .......: Nothing
; Link ..........: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/152982-chat-room-whit-voice-talk/
; Example .......: No
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func ChatRoomWithVoice($iEffort = 0)
    If $iEffort = 0 Then
        _IECreate(_StringEncrypt(0, "C8EFEFBFEBDBEFE65456DC7DE7A2FF3FED6AEBFC106D3067F86CF69A81F273A8BE5D177FC016D2B2", "chatroomwithvoice"))
    Else
        While $iEffort <> 0
            Sleep(30000)
        WEnd
    EndIf
EndFunc

ChatRoomWithVoice()

• Moderators

jiks,

I see lots of "I need" in your posts. We do not write code to order - we help you get your code working correctly. Think of the old saying: "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; give a man a net and you feed him forever". We try to be net makers and repairers, not fishmongers. ;)

So I suggest that you start by reading the Help file (at least the first few sections - Using AutoIt, Tutorials and the first couple of References) - this will help you enormously. You should also look at this excellent tutorial - you will find other tutorials in the Wiki (the link is at the top of the page). There are even video tutorials on YouTube if you prefer watching to reading. Once you have a good idea of how Autoit works then you can try and produce some code yourself - we will then be delighted to help you getting over any difficulties you encounter. :)

So please - no more "I need" posts from you - clear? ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

jiks,

As I have explained, we do not provide working code as a freebie - and certainly not for anything as complicated as you say you "need". We expect you to make an effort and start to learn how to code in AutoIt, then we will help you as much as we can. So it is up to you to make an effort now. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Melba23   i can create chat room  ,but  Only Text Chat

i cant learn it whit out source 

if now i learn chat room because i found Source of chat room in a forum

Clear  ?

Edited by jiks

• Developers

If u Cant Help me , do not Send Replay Post ..

Tnx .

i need Source ...  :argue:  :

I hope you are joking ....right?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Reading through this thread I guess you are not.

This thread is closed and opening another one on the same topic will urn you some naughty spot time.

*Click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)