Program stopping midway through execution

Hello everyone, I am making a script that opens the command prompt and starts a program, (Disk2VHD). Making a backup of my hard drive . then compresses the file after completing using 7zip.

I have tested each part of the script, and each part works individually, but when I put them all together the program hangs up after closing Disk2VHD. I am open to any advice, and would be grateful for any help in solving this issue. 

Thanks,

Ryan

Run("cmd.exe") ; opens command prompt
   WinWaitActive("Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe") ;wait for command prompt to become active window
 Sleep (2000) ; wait before sending text to command prompt
Send("cd c:""program files (x86)""disk2vhd &&  start disk2vhd.exe c: c:VHDBackup.vhd{ENTER}") ;start disk2vhd making a copy of C: drive and store it in the VHD subfolder
WinSetState ( "Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe", "" , @SW_HIDE ) ;hide command prompt while Disk2VHD is working
WinWaitActive("Disk2vhd - Sysinternals: www.sysinternals.com", "Disk export to VHD completed successfully.") ;wait for Disk2VHD to finish making VHD

Sleep(2000) ;wait after Disk2VHD has finished fully before closing
   ProcessClose("disk2vhd.exe") ;end disk2vhd process
   ProcessClose("disk2vhd-tmp.exe") ;close disk2vhd
Sleep(1000) ;wait after closing disk2vhd

WinSetState("Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe", "" , @SW_SHOW) ;show command prompt
   WinActivate("Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe") ;make command prompt the active window
 WinWaitActive("Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe") ;wait until command prompt is the active window
Send("cd c:""program files (x86)""7-zip && 7z a c:vhdbackup.zip c:vhdbackup.VHD && exit {enter}") ;compress the vhd file using 7zip in the VHD subfolder

Exit ; end the script

I have used both, and both result in the same problem.

I feel like the problem is in the 

WinWaitActive("Disk2vhd - Sysinternals: www.sysinternals.com", "Disk export to VHD completed successfully.") ;wait for Disk2VHD to finish making VHD

line of code, as this is where it usually stops working, it will not pass this point and start up 7zip.

it does however make the backup of the drive successfully, and will close the Disk2vhd after it finishes the backup, just nothing after.

Just tried winwait instead of winwaitactive and still not moving past the closing of Disk2vhd. 

This code is really kicking my butt, haha. 

I am trying now with a more lenient sleep time to make sure that its getting fully closed before trying to move on and hanging up.

Any other Ideas?

Once again, Thanks for all the help.

Ryan