Right-Justified Taskbar items

I'm curious, is it possible to create items like this in AutoIt? Or perhaps with another tool that links to a script I write?

S5PBFsm.png

EDIT: Just to note, these are not the regular taskbar buttons and shortcuts simply moved to the right side. They are seperate.

Edited by blckpythn

this looks to me like a custom toolbar, only placed on the right side of the taskbar. i just did it for myself: the trick is, you create a folder with one file only, you create a toolbar to that folder, you disable "text" and "title", and you set it to "large icons".

too much pain for too little gain, if you ask me.

Signature - my forum contributions:

Spoiler

UDF:

LFN - support for long file names (over 260 characters)

InputImpose - impose valid characters in an input control

TimeConvert - convert UTC to/from local time and/or reformat the string representation

AMF - accept multiple files from Windows Explorer context menu

DateDuration -  literal description of the difference between given dates

Apps:

Touch - set the "modified" timestamp of a file to current time

Show For Files - tray menu to show/hide files extensions, hidden & system files, and selection checkboxes

SPDiff - Single-Pane Text Diff

this looks to me like a custom toolbar, only placed on the right side of the taskbar. i just did it for myself: the trick is, you create a folder with one file only, you create a toolbar to that folder, you disable "text" and "title", and you set it to "large icons".

too much pain for too little gain, if you ask me.

Close, but that doesn't create the button look that is shown above. I wish I had a program that already does this to investigate, but that isn't my screenshot.