AutoIt3 - How to send params to my au3 test scripts?

• Moderators

Yes, if you want to read it in from an excel file, look at the excel functions such as _ExcelReadCell or _ExcelReadSheetToArray. Then you can use GUICtrlSetData to plug in the values on your GUI

I am writing from my phone, will try posting an example tomorrow, but this should point you in the right direction. I would encourage you to do a little reading on tye functions I mention above and see what you can come up with.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Yes, if you want to read it in from an excel file, look at the excel functions such as _ExcelReadCell or _ExcelReadSheetToArray. Then you can use GUICtrlSetData to plug in the values on your GUI

I am writing from my phone, will try posting an example tomorrow, but this should point you in the right direction. I would encourage you to do a little reading on tye functions I mention above and see what you can come up with.

Thanks MVPs :)

I checked those functions and indeed it resolve my issue

Cheers mate

:)

Edited by eitanqa