Getting Detailed Stock Data From Google

Okay I am trying to build a program to apply my personal theroy about the stock market to in a really fast way and of course doing a little of programming in autoit in my past I thought the easiest way to do this was to make a nice little script in autoit to crank this out. But I have done nothing of the such I just keep getting hung up in different area's. I have already built a program that pulls data from yahoo finance but they dont keep good records and they don't give you quite as much.

SO long story short this is what I have so far I cant seem to get it where I can pull out the price volume and time in a nice way

#include <IE.au3>
#Include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include "array.au3"
#Include <File.au3>
#include <string.au3>
#include <INet.au3>

$GoogleDataStart = _INetGetSource('https://www.google.com/finance?q=VZ&ei=U4v5UYi1JaSfiQLkqgE')
$StartGoogleData = _StringBetween($GoogleDataStart, 'EXCHANGE%3DNYSE', 'corp_actions:')
$NextGoogleDataStep = _StringBetween($StartGoogleData[0], ',', ',')
$Count = 1
$Time = "9:00AM";
Do 
$Time = $Count * 2
     _ArrayAdd ($Time, $Count);

$Count = $Count +1;

Until ($Count = 985);
_ArrayDisplay ($NextGoogleDataStep);

Well here is what I really need.

I am making it do some analysis that is going to be comparing this stock to another stock. And the only way I can do that is if I can have it where I have Time:Price:Volume

currently I can pull the price and volume but I cant make a script that will tell me the time of each tick that happened :)

Thank you btw

• 2 weeks later...