detecting certain things

Alright im trying to find a way to code, a program that would look at the below picture and when the red bar reaches a certain % it will execute some more code.

the problem is i cant seem to wrap my head around how to have a script keep track of a bar like that.

if anyone can guide me in the right direction i dont want somebody to script it for me but i am looking for some help on what i should google search or what kind of tutorial i should be looking at.

or a example of code, as i am still learning Autoit.

Thx a great deal

DNR

ncj.png

i never understand why people want to bot games with autoit. there are so many real hacks in the web for nearly everything. i always hacked me the .44 magnum and the undestructable winter uniform in Fallout 3.

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]FukuLeaks[/color][/font]

cuz i like scripting, i get my fun out of learning how to script using games. :)

its what keeps me motivated

if this is true, post your code you already have.....

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]FukuLeaks[/color][/font]

i dont have the code i need to start by figuring this part out first this is from where my code will start, it will run and check the life % and when it falls below that it will run some script to heal me up.

thats why im asking for a bit of help the rest i will be able to figure out easy, just need to find a way to keep track of those numbers going down or up or below a certain amount.

Edited by destluck

• Moderators

Destluck, as has been pointed out several times already, game automation violates the forum rules. Please read these forum rules now to see why you will not receive help on this subject. And if you would like to know what happens when you admit to KNOWING your post violates the rules, and ask anyway as DoNotResist did above, hang around to see how a Mod responds to this thread :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

DoNotResist,

You might well find it fun to bot games, but please do not ask for help to do it here. :naughty:

destluck,

Go and read my post in your other thread. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area