ControlSend / ControlSendPlus

Well this is it guys hit a dead end :whistle:

Been working on a script for almost 4 days straight and it would be complete except for my problems with ControlSend and ControlSendPlus

ControlSend seemed to work at first but then i started notcing weird things such as it would not type all of something or it would not type it at all and it had very strang caps errors. So I went looking for something else.

ControlSendPlus i could not even get to work. Peskter (sp?) ftp site is down it seems and i could not get the latest build so i just used what i found in a thread. There was no read me so i wasn't quite sure how oto set up the call for the function but i looked at the script and worked it out. All it did was just sit there.

I need another soultuion badly i'm ready to start adding great features to my script but i'm stuck here :/

Well this is it guys hit a dead end :whistle:

Been working on a script for almost 4 days straight and it would be complete except for my problems with ControlSend and ControlSendPlus

ControlSend seemed to work at first but then i started notcing weird things such as it would not type all of something or it would not type it at all and it had very strang caps errors.  So I went looking for something else.

ControlSendPlus i could not even get to work.  Peskter (sp?) ftp site is down it seems and i could not get the latest build so i just used what i found in a thread.  There was no read me so i wasn't quite sure how oto set up the call for the function but i looked at the script and worked it out.  All it did was just sit there.

I need another soultuion badly i'm ready to start adding great features to my script but i'm stuck here :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you need to post some of your script so that we can see what you are trying to send to.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

$Name = $GameName & $GameCount
    $Pass = $Password
      Sleep ( 500 )
ControlSendPlus("RagClient", $Name, "", "", "" )
ControlSendPlus("RagClient", "{TAB}", "", "", "" )
      Sleep ( 250 )
ControlSendPlus("RagClient", $Pass, "", "", ""  )
ControlSendPlus("RagClient", "{ENTER}", "", "", "" )
      Sleep ( $GameCreateDelay + 250 )

This would be the controlsendplus and like i said i was really not sure how to set up a controlsendplust tag

and then ex for control send is

ControlSend("RagClient", "", $name)

oh btw thanks for quick reply

Edited by doomkiller

Actually i don't think i will becuase in my code i actually have it like that i just typed it from memory incorrectly ><

here is exactley what i'm running now

$Name = $GameName & $GameCount
    $Pass = $Password
      Sleep ( 500 )
    ControlSend("RagClient", "", "", $Name )
    ControlSend("RagClient", "", "", "{TAB}" )
      Sleep ( 250 )
    ControlSend("RagClient", "", "", $Pass )
    ControlSend("RagClient", "", "", "{ENTER}" )
      Sleep ( $GameCreateDelay + 250 )
    EndFunc

Sorry about the mixup :/

Edited by doomkiller

If you read Pekster's documentation for ControlSendPlus(), you will notice that there are flags you can use for the end of it:

* 0 - "default" mode, where special keys such as {UP} and {ENTER} are sent as the special keys, and the +, !, and ^ modifiers all work as expected.

* 1 - This is "raw" mode, where any text is sent excatally as it appears. If you entered "!{ENTER}" for the string, it would type "!{ENTER}" in a notepad window (and not alt plus the enter key.)

* 2 - This mode is the same as mode 0, but the alt and control keys are sent globally. Sometimes controls have a problem with local control and/ or alt keys, so this flag will set the control and alt state using Send and not ControlSend.

* 3 - Same as mode 2, but only the control key is sent globally. The alt key is still sent locally.

* 4 - Same as mode 2, but only the alt key is sent globally. The control key is still sent locally.

Try using different flags to get the results you need. I have found "2" to work for many of the scripts that would not work with the default ("0").

Well thankyou for that like I said peskers ftp is down so i could not get documentation, but it doesn't matter i found my problem (waiting for the laughs) i did not have long enough sleeps to acomidate :dance:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! :whistle: <-- Didn't want to disappoint on the laughs.

Actually, I got the documentation from using Search for ControlSendPlus(). He had it posted on the site. Glad you got your script working.

• 4 years later...

LOL! :) <-- Didn't want to disappoint on the laughs.

Actually, I got the documentation from using Search for ControlSendPlus(). He had it posted on the site. Glad you got your script working.

hi did someone have the source code from controlsendplus?

thanks

bl3xx