Help for an Auto XP Bot

Hello everyone. I've recently started using AutoIt, because i want to create a Bot that can automatically rank up an account in a game called League of Legends.

I actually found a complete script on the internet to do this, but sadly, it doesnt work properly. 

What i want to do is replicate the behaviour of the bot in this video: 

[<snip>  (the music is terrible, watch out)

What my actual code can do right now is: setting up a game and start it. The code is this:

<snip>

I think i can probably find a way to make the player move while in game (because of the afk-protection), but there are some features that i dont know how to replicate:

- I want the script to know

1- the level of the player (it needs to get to level 10 and then stop)

2-the amount of rp that the account has (the rp is an ingame value, an account gets 400 for free at lvl 3) an if it has 400, then do a series of click, but only once! (buying an item)

- I need a gui, i can create it but i dont know hot to interact with it 

I know i'm asking a lot, but since i dont know nothing about coding, i need help! also, english is not my native language, so its eve more difficult for me to understand certain mechanics.

If i'm asking for too much, then tell me and i will try this on my own, but i dont think i can make it work properly.

thanks in advice :)

Edited by Melba23
Link and code removed

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Please read the forum rules which you can find a link to at the bottom right corner of each page.

Game automation isn't permitted here :naughty:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

asfaloth,

water is quite right - please read the Forum rules (the link is also at bottom right of each page) - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - before you post again. Thread locked. :naughty:

But welcome to the AutoIt forum - and see you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area