Is there a way to have include IE.au3

Instead of having to type in the include<IE.au3> (or whatever the code is) then is there somethign i can change in the files so that when i click on edit script then that shows up at the top automatically?

i know its not that big of a deal because its only one line but i just want to know if theres a way jsut so i don't ahve tow orry about it

If you are using SciTE I do believe there is a way to setup 'templates'. Look into it.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

can't remember off the top of my head, but search your hard drive for "template.au3", modify it as suits you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Inside the ShellNew folder located in the Windows Directory. You can also copy this file into the templates folder in your profile directory and alter it there.

I use the Abbreviations in Scite4AutoIt3 to cater for templates now. My template file is blank. Typing a single word and pressing space to expand it, seems the way to go.

Existing scripts can be scanned with a script to search for the line, and rewrite the scripts if it is not found.