Fetch value from list.

So inside of a $Runner Function I've got:

$sendto = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"to_login")

_IEFormElementSetValue ($sendto, username)

Now i'm trying to figure out how I would loop through a list of values for username.

Example:

List

Daniel
Joey
Mendez
Kart

How would I go about fetching one of those names for "username" each time the function is called (Basically looping through them).

Edited by Xored

• Moderators

Xored,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Would you mind explaining why you want to loop through a list of usernames on a login screen? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

bhamp0,

If a Moderator is seeking clarification about a question I suggest that posting anything even remotely helpful is NOT a good idea. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• Moderators

Xored,

That still does not explain why you want to loop through the names. What is this "message" you are trying to send to multiple users? :huh:

M23

Spoiler

bhamp0,

If a Moderator is seeking clarification about a question I suggest that posting anything even remotely helpful is NOT a good idea. ;)

M23

You're looking for Xored's requirements, I'm answering on the technical aspect. Both are good answers. I still don't understand why you censored me...

• Moderators

Xored,

I have lots of questions becasue you are not giving me any straight answers. At present your request looks a lot like a spam-bot, which if you read the Forum rules, is not something we supoort here. I am looking for reasons to allow this thread to stay open, but aso far you are not being very helpful. So I suggest provide some more details in the near future - or the inevitable will happen. :naughty:

bhamp0,

Until I determine why the OP wants do to loop through usernames in an IE object named "to_login" he gets no help of any kind. As explained above, it looks to me quite likely that he is creating some form of spam-bot and his evasive answers to my questions are only reinforcing my initial opinion. In this forum, offering help to those whose questions are not permitted by the rules to which I linked is treated only slightly less leniently than asking the question in the first place - it is not something you want to do too often. Is that a clear enough explanation of why I removed your post? If not then please PM me so we can discuss it further. :)

M23

Spoiler

Xored,

I have lots of questions becasue you are not giving me any straight answers. At present your request looks a lot like a spam-bot, which if you read the Forum rules, is not something we supoort here. I am looking for reasons to allow this thread to stay open, but aso far you are not being very helpful. So I suggest provide some more details in the near future - or the inevitable will happen. :naughty:

bhamp0,

Until I determine why the OP wants do to loop through usernames in an IE object named "to_login" he gets no help of any kind. As explained above, it looks to me quite likely that he is creating some form of spam-bot and his evasive answers to my questions are only reinforcing my initial opinion. In this forum, offering help to those whose questions are not permitted by the rules to which I linked is treated only slightly less leniently than asking the question in the first place - it is not something you want to do too often. Is that a clear enough explanation of why I removed your post? If not then please PM me so we can discuss it further. :)

M23

Well i'm glad you're so concerned, however my intentions have nothing to do with a login screen as I have said. Thanks for nothing.  :bye:

• Moderators

Xored,

As you seem to be so reluctant to offer any sensible explanation of why you want to loop through these user names, there seems only one thing to do. Thread locked. :naughty:

M23

Spoiler