IUIAutomation MS framework automate chrome, FF, IE, ....

junkew

what didn't work? post code if you want help

you need to edit that code to your specs to make it work, don't ask me, I can't see your code. bye. maybe someone else can play 20 questions/suggestions with you.

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

hi i want to try to understund  how work uia  framework.

i download uia_vo_66  and relatives example , i look the example ex4  ex4_calculator.au3

i dont understund when you write in example

Local $oCalc=_UIA_getFirstObjectOfElement($UIA_oDesktop,$cCalcIdentification, $treescope_children)

where do you find a  object $UIA_oDesktop ??

thankz

ok  thankz  other  questions

in ex4_calculator you use  this code  $oButton=_UIA_getFirstObjectOfElement($oCalc,"name:=" & $cButton1, $treescope_subtree)

$treescope_subtree is  the same variable inside  the  CUIAautomation.au3 ?? is  equal 7  rght???

other questions  you call  the  object ( $oInvokeP.Invoke)  with (method ?) .invoke , but where do you find  this  call ?? invoke  ??  in ispect.exe i dont  find

Edited by faustf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm working with the latest zip files (UIA_V0_66) under 64-bit Windows 7 Pro. Whether I build JABSimpleSpy as a standalone 64-bit application or run it from within SciTE, it always launches the Java control panel first. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with that.

The JABSimpleSpy main window eventually appears. But when I hover over the Windows start button and press CTRL-W (as well as anything else I've tried so far), all I get is a newline on the spy's main window.

What do you think I'm doing wrong, please?

Jabsimplespy will only work on java windows not on other ones. The jab bridge exposes and identifies only java controls not windows controls. The javacpl window is allways started as an example window to spy on. Simplespy is the tool you neex for windows controls.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

@QaisBsharat as mentioned above, we have zero tolerance for those kinds things on the forum. As you have apparently not done so yet, I would suggest you read the forum rules shown below, so you know what topics are, and are not, acceptable here.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!