junkew

IUIAutomation MS framework automate chrome, FF, IE, ....

563 posts in this topic

#561 ·  Posted

one impediment at a time.  

UIAutomation is recognizing your object:ILA2:

• If its slow then it means properties are not good enough and UIAwrappers try to find in a dynamic way which can mean scnanning 100's of objects and take the best guess.
  • Advice is to look at the treewalker examples as the wrappers are only creating an algorithm around that (which can have issues)
    #32770 windows is normally child of the desktop
  • So walk the tree and highlight all elements.

I will check later for you if i can make a small coding example (but those are based on the treewalker examples anyway so please try yourself)

#562 ·  Posted

Your screenshots are not reachable
Another test
Start chrome, menu tools, save as. Then you have a #32770 on screen
In my W10 system its a child of Chrome_WidgetWin_1 and then below works

_UIA_setVar("oP1","title:=Nieuw tabblad;class:=Chrome_WidgetWin_1")
_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus")

_UIA_setVar("oP2","class:=#32770")
_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus")

If I do not have the #32770 with right parent structure I see 

• deep find in subtree class:=#32770;RTI.SEARCHCONTEXT

This deep finding you can prevent by adding a return in uiawrappers just after (but offcourse then it will not try to search thru all objects of the system)

If Not _UIA_IsElement($oElement) Then

consolewrite("  deep find in subtree " & $tPhysical & ";" & $strStartElement & @CRLF)
                _UIA_LOG("  deep find in subtree " & $tPhysical & @CRLF, $UIA_Log_Wrapper)
;~              return
                $oElement = _UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oStart, $tPhysical, $treescope_subtree)
            EndIf

Try this with some trial/error and maybe even remove title property if you are sure its the only Qt application
As in each step it will just search childs you can start at highest level (below desktop) for first QWidget

_UIA_setVar("oP1","title:=CLO.*;class:=QWidget")
_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight")

_UIA_setVar("oP2","class:=QWidget")
_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight")

by counting / index number you can also reach your window but all a little more work

_UIA_setVar("oP1","class:=QWidget;index:=1")

Run and try to understand these

• ex1_Treewalker.au3
  • Dump childs to a log file (see LOGS folder thats created in folder of your script) and inspect the details 
  • _UIA_DumpThemAll($UIA_oDesktop,$treescope_children)

Hi...

This is a screenshot of the window I'm trying to control: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmnarbil99ddtqw/screenshot.png?dl=0

There's a big button there (with the label "Scan Sample") which I can control just fine, if I do "UIA_Action" - "Click" on it, it clicks properly.

My problem is with the radio buttons in the middle. If I use simplespy, I get the following code. I can see that it finds the radio button properly, highlights it and everything, but then the click doesn't change the selection of the radio button...  (of course that manually clicking on this UI element does work). There's no errors reported in the logs, it just says that it's clicking on the UI element.

This is the code I got from simplespy. Any tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

;~ *** Standard code maintainable ***
#include "UIAWrappers.au3"
AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1)

_UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=NIRscan Nano GUI v2.0.2;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=Qt5QWindowIcon;instance:=1")  ;NIRscan Nano GUI v2.0.2
_UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=") ;
_UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP5","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP6","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP7","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=") ;
_UIA_setVar("oP8","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")   ;
_UIA_setVar("oP9","Title:=Scan Config Select;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;Scan Config Select
_UIA_setVar("oP10","Title:=Scan Config Select;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=")    ;Scan Config Select
_UIA_setVar("oP11","Title:=Scan Reference Select;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;Scan Reference Select

;~ $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("Previous.mainwindow", "title:=Previous;ControlType:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree)
_UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=Previous;controltype:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId;classname:=")

;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles

;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight")
;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight")
;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP5","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP5","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP6","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP6","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP7","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP7","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP8","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP8","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP9","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP9","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP10","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP10","setfocus")
;~_UIA_Action("oP11","highlight")
_UIA_Action("oP11","setfocus")

;~_UIA_action($oUIElement","highlight")
;~_UIA_action($oUIElement,"click")
;~_UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight")
_UIA_action("oUIElement","click")

screenshot.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• bobmcrae
      By bobmcrae
      I am experimenting with UIAWrappers.au3 from junkew to complete an application which presents absolutely no control information using AutoIT Window Info.  While I am able to complete the form successfully, I am not happy with the speed.  As a benchmark, the simple Send method occurs in far less than 1-second, but the UIAutomation approach takes 3-seconds.  I am wondering whether performance gains may be achieved by specifying the controls more precisely; but I am unsure how to do that.  I was able to speed things up a bit by setting $UIA_DefaultWaitTime=0.  The controls of interest are 5-levels deep, as show in the simplespy output below.  It seems I do get faster response by specifying the target/top-level window, as show in the code below.  Any ideas?
      #include "UIAWrappers.au3" _UIA_setVar("Global.Debug", False) _UIA_setVar("Global.Debug.File", False) _UIA_setVar("Global.Highlight", False) _UIA_setVar("DPN","Title:=NC-stat DPNCheck Communicator;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=Window") _UIA_action('DPN','setFocus') _UIA_setVar("DPN.firstName","AutomationId:=txtFirstName") _UIA_setVar("DPN.lastName", "AutomationId:=txtLastName") _UIA_Action('DPN.lastName','setvalue','last name') _UIA_setVar("DPN.ID", "AutomationId:=txtSubjectId") _UIA_setVar("DPN.DOB", "AutomationId:=PART_TextBox") _UIA_setVar("DPN.Ft", "AutomationId:=txtSubjectHeight") _UIA_setVar("DPN.In", "AutomationId:=txtSubjectHeight2") _UIA_Action('DPN.firstName','setvalue','first name') _UIA_Action('DPN.ID','setvalue','ID012345') _UIA_Action('DPN.DOB','setvalue','1/31/1932') _UIA_Action('DPN.Ft','setvalue','6') _UIA_Action('DPN.In','setvalue','1') SimpleSpy output:
      ;~ *** Standard code *** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) Local $oP4=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($UIA_oDesktop, "Title:=NC-stat DPNCheck Communicator;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=Window", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP4,"setfocus") Local $oP3=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP4, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Frame", $treescope_children) Local $oP2=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP3, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_TabControlTypeId;class:=TabControl", $treescope_children) Local $oP1=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP2, "Title:=Patient;controltype:=UIA_TabItemControlTypeId;class:=TabItem", $treescope_children) Local $oP0=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP1, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Frame", $treescope_children) ;~ First find the object in the parent before you can do something ;~$oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll(".mainwindow", "title:=;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) Local $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP0, "title:=;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) _UIA_action($oUIElement,"click")  
    • jackchen
      By jackchen
      OK,I've made my "Chrome_KeepLastTab.au3" work.This script adds some features to Chrome browser:
      1. Double click on a tab to close the tab.
      2. Keep last tab:This script monitors your mouse clicks and hotkeys,if you are about to close the last tab within Chrome(click close button on the last tab, middle click/double click on the last tab or press Ctrl + w or Ctrl + {F4}), a new tab will be open and then the old tab be closed.
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "CUIAutomation2.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os ConsoleWrite("@OSArch: " & @OSArch & ", @AutoItX64: " & @AutoItX64 & @CRLF) Global $DoubleClickTime = 500 Global $UIA_oUIAutomation ; The main library core CUI automation reference Global $hMouseEvent, $hMouseHook Global $aMouseEvent[2] Global $KeepLastTab = True ; settings from ini file If $KeepLastTab Then ;The main object with acces to the windows automation api 3.0 $UIA_oUIAutomation = ObjCreateInterface($sCLSID_CUIAutomation, $sIID_IUIAutomation, $dtagIUIAutomation) If IsObj($UIA_oUIAutomation) Then HotKeySet("^w", "Hotkey_Event") ; Ctrl + w to close tab HotKeySet("^{F4}", "Hotkey_Event") ; Ctrl + {F4} to close tab $DoubleClickTime = DllCall("user32.dll", "uint", "GetDoubleClickTime")[0] OnAutoItExitRegister("UnhookMouse") ; Register mouse events callback $hMouseEvent = DllCallbackRegister("Mouse_Event", "int", "int;ptr;ptr") $hMouseHook = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_MOUSE_LL, DllCallbackGetPtr($hMouseEvent), _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle(0)) EndIf EndIf While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd ToolTip("") ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/103362-monitoring-mouse-events/ Func Mouse_Event($nCode, $wParam, $lParam) Local $info, $mouseData, $time, $timeDiff If $nCode < 0 Then Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hMouseHook, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) ; Continue processing EndIf $tPoint = _WinAPI_GetMousePos() $hWnd = _WinAPI_WindowFromPoint($tPoint) ; if mouse is on the widget window(class: Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND), ; use $hWnd = _WinAPI_GetParent($hWnd) to get the parent Chrome window If Not StringInStr(_WinAPI_GetClassName($hWnd), "Chrome_WidgetWin_") Then ; Chrome_WidgetWin_1: Chrome window ; Chrome_WidgetWin_2: Chrome menu ; ignore non Chrome window Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hMouseHook, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndIf ToolTip($hWnd & " - " & _WinAPI_GetClassName($hWnd)) ;$tagPOINT = "struct;long X;long Y;endstruct" Local Const $MSLLHOOKSTRUCT = $tagPOINT & ";dword mouseData;dword flags;dword time;ulong_ptr dwExtraInfo" $info = DllStructCreate($MSLLHOOKSTRUCT, $lParam) $mouseData = DllStructGetData($info, 3) $time = DllStructGetData($info, 5) $timeDiff = $time - $aMouseEvent[1] Local $block Switch $wParam Case $WM_LBUTTONUP $aMouseEvent[1] = $time If $aMouseEvent[0] = "LClick" And ($timeDiff) < $DoubleClickTime Then $aMouseEvent[0] = "LDClick" Else $aMouseEvent[0] = "LClick" EndIf $block = KeepLastTab($hWnd, $aMouseEvent[0]) Case $WM_MBUTTONUP $aMouseEvent[1] = $time If $aMouseEvent[0] = "MClick" And ($timeDiff) < $DoubleClickTime Then $aMouseEvent[0] = "MDClick" Else $aMouseEvent[0] = "MClick" $block = KeepLastTab($hWnd, $aMouseEvent[0]) EndIf EndSwitch If Not $block Then _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hMouseHook, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) ; Continue processing EndIf EndFunc ;==>Mouse_Event Func UnhookMouse() _WinAPI_UnhookWindowsHookEx($hMouseHook) $hMouseHook = 0 DllCallbackFree($hMouseEvent) $hMouseEvent = 0 EndFunc ;==>UnhookMouse Func Hotkey_Event() Local $block Local $hWnd = WinGetHandle(WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]")) If StringInStr(_WinAPI_GetClassName($hWnd), "Chrome_WidgetWin_1") Then ; Chrome_WidgetWin_1, Chrome window $block = KeepLastTab($hWnd, "Hotkey") EndIf If Not $block Then HotKeySet("^w") Send(@HotKeyPressed) HotKeySet("^w", "Hotkey_Event") EndIf EndFunc Func KeepLastTab($hWnd, $action = "LClick") ; Possible $action value: LClick, LDClick, MClick, Hotkey ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $action & " on a Chrome window: " & $hWnd & @CRLF) Local $aMousePos = MouseGetPos() Local $pChrome, $oChrome $UIA_oUIAutomation.ElementFromHandle($hWnd, $pChrome) ; Window $oChrome = ObjCreateInterface($pChrome, $sIID_IUIAutomationElement, $dtagIUIAutomationElement) If Not IsObj($oChrome) Then ConsoleWrite("Failed to get Chrome object from hWnd." & @CRLF) Return EndIf ;$UIA_ControlTypePropertyId = 30003 $oChromeTabs = UIA_getFirstElement($oChrome, $UIA_ControlTypePropertyId, $UIA_TabControlTypeId, $treescope_subtree) If Not IsObj($oChromeTabs) Then ConsoleWrite("Failed to get Chrome tab bar object." & @CRLF) Return EndIf Local $t $oChromeTabs.GetCurrentPropertyValue($UIA_BoundingRectanglePropertyId, $t) If UBound($t) < 4 Then Return If $action <> "Hotkey" And ($aMousePos[0] < $t[0] Or $aMousePos[0] > $t[2]+$t[0] Or $aMousePos[1] < $t[1] Or $aMousePos[1] > $t[3]+$t[1]) Then ; Mouse not on tabs bar ConsoleWrite("Mouse is not on the tab bar. Ignore and return..." & @CRLF) Return EndIf Local $pTrueCondition, $pElements, $iLength, $oAutomationElementArray $UIA_oUIAutomation.CreateTrueCondition($pTrueCondition) $oCondition = ObjCreateInterface($pTrueCondition, $sIID_IUIAutomationCondition, $dtagIUIAutomationCondition) If Not IsObj($oCondition) Then Return $oChromeTabs.FindAll($treescope_children, $oCondition, $pElements) $oAutomationElementArray = ObjCreateInterface($pElements, $sIID_IUIAutomationElementArray, $dtagIUIAutomationElementArray) If Not IsObj($oAutomationElementArray) Then ConsoleWrite("Failed to find all Chrome tabs. " & @CRLF) Return EndIf $oAutomationElementArray.Length($iLength) Local $UIA_pUIElement, $oTab2 Local $iTabs = $iLength - 1 If $iTabs > 1 Then ; more than one tab If $action = "LDClick" Then ConsoleWrite("There are " & $iTabs & " tabs within Chrome window. " & @CRLF) For $i = 1 To $iTabs $oAutomationElementArray.GetElement($i, $UIA_pUIElement) $oTab2 = ObjCreateInterface($UIA_pUIElement, $sIID_IUIAutomationElement, $dtagIUIAutomationElement) If Not IsObj($oTab2) Then ContinueLoop $oTab2.GetCurrentPropertyValue($UIA_BoundingRectanglePropertyId, $t) If UBound($t) < 4 Then ContinueLoop If $aMousePos[0] >= $t[0] And $aMousePos[0] <= $t[2]+$t[0] And $aMousePos[1] >= $t[1] And $aMousePos[1] <= $t[3]+$t[1] Then ConsoleWrite("You double clicked on one of " & $iTabs & " tabs. Close the tab and return..." & @CRLF) HotKeySet("^w") Send("^w") HotKeySet("^w", "Hotkey_Event") Return True EndIf Next EndIf Return EndIf ConsoleWrite("There is ONLY one tab within Chrome window. " & @CRLF) $oAutomationElementArray.GetElement(1, $UIA_pUIElement) $oTab = ObjCreateInterface($UIA_pUIElement, $sIID_IUIAutomationElement, $dtagIUIAutomationElement) If Not IsObj($oTab) Then ConsoleWrite("Failed to get the last tab object." & @CRLF) Return EndIf Local $rtTab $oTab.GetCurrentPropertyValue($UIA_BoundingRectanglePropertyId, $rtTab) If UBound($rtTab) < 4 Then Return If $action <> "Hotkey" And ($aMousePos[0] < $rtTab[0] Or $aMousePos[0] > $rtTab[2]+$rtTab[0] Or $aMousePos[1] < $rtTab[1] Or $aMousePos[1] > $rtTab[3]+$rtTab[1]) Then ; Mouse not on the last tab ConsoleWrite("Mouse is not on the last tab. Ignore and return..." & @CRLF) Return EndIf If $action = "LClick" Then $oTabClose = UIA_getFirstElement($oTab, $UIA_ControlTypePropertyId, $UIA_ButtonControlTypeId, $treescope_subtree) If Not IsObj($oTabClose) Then ConsoleWrite("Failed to get the last tab close object." & @CRLF) Return EndIf $oTabClose.GetCurrentPropertyValue($UIA_BoundingRectanglePropertyId, $t) If UBound($t) < 4 Then Return If $aMousePos[0] < $t[0] Or $aMousePos[0] > $t[2]+$t[0] Or $aMousePos[1] < $t[1] Or $aMousePos[1] > $t[3]+$t[1] Then ; Mouse not on the tab close button Return EndIf EndIf ; open a new tab within chrome ConsoleWrite("The last tab is about to be closed, so we have to open a new tab to prevent Chrome window from closing." & @CRLF) Send("^t") ConsoleWrite("A new tab created!" & @CRLF) Sleep(100) ConsoleWrite("Close the old tab and return..." & @CRLF) ;~ Local $pPattern ;~ $oTabClose.GetCurrentPattern($UIA_InvokePatternId, $pPattern) ;~ $oPattern = ObjCreateInterface($pPattern, $sIID_IUIAutomationInvokePattern, $dtagIUIAutomationInvokePattern) ;~ If IsObj($oPattern) Then ;~ ConsoleWrite("Invoke to close the tab..." & @CRLF) ;~ $oTabClose.SetFocus() ;~ $oPattern.Invoke() ;~ EndIf _WinAPI_UnhookWindowsHookEx($hMouseHook) $aMousePos = MouseGetPos() If $aMousePos[0] >= $rtTab[0] And $aMousePos[0] <= $rtTab[2]+$rtTab[0] And $aMousePos[1] >= $rtTab[1] And $aMousePos[1] <= $rtTab[3]+$rtTab[1] Then MouseClick("middle", $aMousePos[0], $aMousePos[1], 1, 0) Else MouseClick("middle", $rtTab[0]+$rtTab[2]/2, $rtTab[1]+$rtTab[3]/2, 1, 0) ; close the tab MouseMove($aMousePos[0], $aMousePos[1], 0) ; move mouse back to previous position EndIf ;~ _WinAPI_Mouse_Event($MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEDOWN, $rtTab[0]+$rtTab[2]/2, $rtTab[1]+$rtTab[3]/2) ;~ Sleep(100) ;~ _WinAPI_Mouse_Event($MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEUP, $rtTab[0]+$rtTab[2]/2, $rtTab[1]+$rtTab[3]/2) $hMouseHook = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_MOUSE_LL, DllCallbackGetPtr($hMouseEvent), _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle(0)) Return True ; to block mouse click/hot key EndFunc Func UIA_getFirstElement($obj, $propertyID, $tval, $treeScope) Local $pCondition, $oCondition $UIA_oUIAutomation.CreatePropertyCondition($propertyID, $tval, $pCondition) $oCondition = ObjCreateInterface($pCondition, $sIID_IUIAutomationPropertyCondition, $dtagIUIAutomationPropertyCondition) Local $UIA_oUIElement, $UIA_pUIElement $t = $obj.Findfirst($treeScope, $oCondition, $UIA_pUIElement) $UIA_oUIElement = ObjCreateInterface($UIA_pUIElement, $sIID_IUIAutomationElement, $dtagIUIAutomationElement) If IsObj($UIA_oUIElement) Then Return $UIA_oUIElement Return SetError(1, 0, "") EndFunc ;==>UIA_getFirstElement My question is related to #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 when run this script on 64-bit Win 7.
      No mater I set #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y or #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N, this script works very well on hotkey event, while mouse clicks sometimes works if #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N and sometimes works on Y. Can some one test this and finger out what's wrong?
      Info from SciTe if #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y :
      @OSArch: X64, @AutoItX64: 1 Hotkey on a Chrome window: 0x0000000000140330 There is ONLY one tab within Chrome window. The last tab is about to be closed, so we have to open a new tab to prevent Chrome window from closing. A new tab created! Close the old tab and return... LClick on a Chrome window: 0x0000000000140330 There is ONLY one tab within Chrome window. The last tab is about to be closed, so we have to open a new tab to prevent Chrome window from closing. A new tab created! Close the old tab and return... Info if #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N or comment out this line:
      @OSArch: X64, @AutoItX64: 0 Hotkey on a Chrome window: 0x00140330 There is ONLY one tab within Chrome window. The last tab is about to be closed, so we have to open a new tab to prevent Chrome window from closing. A new tab created! Close the old tab and return... LClick on a Chrome window: 0x00140330 Failed to get Chrome tab bar object. Hotkey events and mouse click events share the same function KeepLastTab($hWnd, $action = "LClick"),Why this function triggered by hotkey works on both 32-bit and 64-bit while that triggered by mouse events failed on 32-bit autoit?