You think you can write regex?

James

If false positive matches are possible with bloom filters then 

Bitcoin uses Bloom filters to verify payments without running a full network node

needs to be added to the list of reasons Bitcoin can suckit.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

Im surprised none of you learned gents have not written a tool to make RE easier by now.

Just a passerbys observation ;)

You mean like this one?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Or StringRegExpGUI included in the help file?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I also have regexpbuddy but it sucks by not supporting many features and clearly author completely lost interest years ago.

It would be good that Geosoft recompiles his PCRE toolkit with beta and fixes the few quirks in the code. This way we can be sure to have the exact same behavior with AutoIt.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Or StringRegExpGUI included in the help file?

It's not mentioned in the help file any longer, but is included with the install of AutoIt3 in the AutoIt3ExamplesHelpfile folder.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

It's not mentioned in the help file any longer, but is included with the install of AutoIt3 in the AutoIt3ExamplesHelpfile folder.

Weird.

Im surprised none of you learned gents have not written a tool to make RE easier by now.

It doesn't matter if you have the best tool in the world. If you don't grasp the fundamental basics and understand that it takes time and dedication, then it's of zero use. Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

• Moderators

Hi,

I use this very simple SRE tester based on some code I found on the forum when I first started learning about RegExes (credits are in the code):

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=y
#Obfuscator_Parameters=/sf /sv /om /cs=0 /cn=0

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>

Global $cEdit_Input, $cInput_Error, $cInput_Extended, $cEdit_Output
Global $cPattern, $cSRER_Replace, $cSRER_Count
Global $iSRE_Mode = 0, $iSRE_Flag = 0

Global $sHelp_Path
If @AutoItX64 Then
    $sHelp_Path = RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\AutoIt v3\AutoIt", "InstallDir")
Else
    $sHelp_Path = RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt", "InstallDir")
EndIf

Main()

Func Main()

Local $iMsg

Local $hGUI = GUICreate("String Regular Expression Tester", 900, 650)
    GUISetBkColor(0xD4D4D4)

Local $mFileMenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("File")
    Local $mTest_Item = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Test RegEx", $mFileMenu)
    GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("", $mFileMenu)
    Local $mExit_Item = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $mFileMenu)
    Local $mHelpMenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("?")
    Local $mHelp_Item = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Help", $mHelpMenu)
    Local $mAbout_Item = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("About", $mHelpMenu)

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Pattern", 5, 5, 890, 60)

$cPattern = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 15, 23, 870, 30)
    GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 400, 0, "MS Reference Sans Serif")
    GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xD8FED6)

$cSRER_Replace = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 725, 23, 100, 30)
    GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE)
    $cSRER_Count = GUICtrlCreateInput("0", 835, 23, 50, 30)
    GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE)
    GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)

$cEdit_Input = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 5, 70, 890, 210)
    GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "MS Reference Sans Serif")
    GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $EM_LIMITTEXT, -1, 0)

Local $cButton_Test = GUICtrlCreateButton("Test Pattern", 5, 290, 125, 40)

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Type", 5, 340, 125, 65)
    Local $cSRE_Radio = GUICtrlCreateRadio("StringRegEx", 15, 355, 80, 25)
    GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED)
    Local $cSRER_Radio = GUICtrlCreateRadio("RegExpReplace", 15, 375, 95, 25)

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Flag", 5, 415, 125, 125)
    Local $cRadio_Flag = GUICtrlCreateRadio("0: True/False", 10, 435, 80, 20)
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Returns 1 (match) or 0 (no match).")
    GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED)
    GUICtrlCreateRadio("1: Array of matches", 10, 455, 112, 20)
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Return array of matches.")
    GUICtrlCreateRadio("2: Array (Perl/PHP)", 10, 475, 112, 20)
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Return array of matches including the full match (Perl / PHP style).")
    GUICtrlCreateRadio("3: Global matches", 10, 495, 112, 20)
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Return array of global matches.")
    GUICtrlCreateRadio("4: A/A (Perl/PHP)", 10, 515, 112, 20)
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Return an array of arrays containing global matches including the full match (Perl / PHP style).")

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Return Values", 5, 550, 125, 70)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("@Error", 15, 570, 40, 20)
    GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x3399FF)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("@Extended", 60, 570, 60, 20)
    GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x3399FF)
    $cInput_Error = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 15, 590, 37, 21)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFCFEDA)
    GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
    $cInput_Extended = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 60, 590, 60, 21)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFCFEDA)
    GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE)

$cEdit_Output = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 135, 290, 760, 330, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_EDIT, $ES_READONLY))
    GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "MS Reference Sans Serif")

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
        $iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $iMsg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $mExit_Item
                Exit

Case $cSRE_Radio
                $iSRE_Mode = 0
                For $i = 0 To 4
                    GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_Flag + $i, $GUI_ENABLE)
                Next
                GUICtrlSetPos($cPattern, Default, Default, 870)
                GUICtrlSetState($cSRER_Replace, $GUI_HIDE)
                GUICtrlSetState($cSRER_Count, $GUI_HIDE)
            Case $cSRER_Radio
                $iSRE_Mode = 1
                For $i = 0 To 4
                    GUICtrlSetState($cRadio_Flag + $i, $GUI_DISABLE)
                Next
                GUICtrlSetPos($cPattern, Default, Default, 700)
                GUICtrlSetState($cSRER_Replace, $GUI_SHOW)
                GUICtrlSetState($cSRER_Count, $GUI_SHOW)

Case $cRadio_Flag To $cRadio_Flag + 4
                $iSRE_Flag = $iMsg - $cRadio_Flag

Case $cButton_Test, $mTest_Item
                _Test_Pattern()

Case $mHelp_Item
                Run('"' & $sHelp_Path & '\Autoit3Help.exe" StringRegExp')
                If @error Then
                    MsgBox(16, "Error", "Cannot find help file.", 0, $hGUI)
                EndIf

Case $mAbout_Item
                MsgBox(64, "About SRE Tester", "Credits:" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _
                            "Szhlopp for the bulk of the work" & @CRLF & _
                            "w0uter for the original GUI layout" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _
                            "This simplified version by Melba23 2013")

EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Main

Func _Test_Pattern()
    Local $sText, $sPattern, $vRegex, $iError, $iExt, $iRegexSize, $sOutput, $vMatch
    Local $sReplace, $iCount, $sRegExR

If $iSRE_Mode = 0 Then

$sText = GUICtrlRead($cEdit_Input)
        $sPattern = GUICtrlRead($cPattern)
        $vRegex = StringRegExp($sText, $sPattern, $iSRE_Flag)
        $iError = @error
        $iExt = @extended
        GUICtrlSetData($cInput_Error, $iError)
        GUICtrlSetData($cInput_Extended, $iExt)

If $iSRE_Flag <= 3 Then
            $iRegexSize = UBound($vRegex)
            If @error = 1 Then
                GUICtrlSetData($cEdit_Output, $vRegex)
            Else
                $sOutput = ""
                For $i = 0 To $iRegexSize - 1
                    $sOutput &= "[" & $i & "] = " & $vRegex[$i] & @CRLF
                Next
                GUICtrlSetData($cEdit_Output, $sOutput)
            EndIf
        Else
            $sOutput = ""
            For $i = 0 To UBound($vRegex) - 1
                $vMatch = $vRegex[$i]
                For $j = 0 To UBound($vMatch) - 1
                    $sOutput &= "[" & $i & "," & $j & "] = " & $vMatch[$j] & @CRLF
                Next
            Next
            GUICtrlSetData($cEdit_Output, $sOutput)
        EndIf

If $iError = 2 Then
            GUICtrlSetData($cEdit_Output, "Error in pattern. Character: " & $iExt - 2)
            GUICtrlSetState($cPattern, $GUI_FOCUS)
            GUICtrlSendMsg($cPattern, $EM_SETSEL, $iExt - 2, $iExt - 1)
        EndIf

ElseIf $iSRE_Mode = 1 Then

$sText = GUICtrlRead($cEdit_Input)
        $sPattern = GUICtrlRead($cPattern)
        $sReplace = GUICtrlRead($cSRER_Replace)
        $iCount = GUICtrlRead($cSRER_Count)
        $sRegExR = StringRegExpReplace($sText, $sPattern, $sReplace, $iCount)
        $iError = @error
        $iExt = @extended

GUICtrlSetData($cInput_Error, $iError)
        GUICtrlSetData($cInput_Extended, $iExt)
        GUICtrlSetData($cEdit_Output, $sRegExR)

If $iError = 2 Then
            GUICtrlSetData($cEdit_Output, "Error in pattern. Character: " & $iExt - 2)
            GUICtrlSetState($cPattern, $GUI_FOCUS)
            GUICtrlSendMsg($cPattern, $EM_SETSEL, $iExt - 2, $iExt - 1)
        EndIf

EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>SRE
It is simple enough for people like me to use, but is is good enough for the gurus? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

It's in the beta version of the help at least.

UDF List:

Weird where it's placed, I did a search in the help file for stringregexpgui and got no hits, I had to follow the link in StringRegExp to the tutorial to find the button that opens it.

Weird where it's placed, I did a search in the help file for stringregexpgui and got no hits, I had to follow the link in StringRegExp to the tutorial to find the button that opens it.

Well it's quite trivial to fix.

UDF List:

If false positive matches are possible with bloom filters then 

needs to be added to the list of reasons Bitcoin can suckit.

If you had any idea what you're talking about you would realize how ridiculus this statemment is. The bloom filter is used to speed up processing for lightweight clients (like smartphones). Do you really think a basic property of a common data structure would compromise one of the worlds most well crafted, intricate cryptographic system?!

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

well crafted, intricate cryptographic system

..that is repeatedly owned or exposed.  Here's todays:

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2013/08/12/android-random-number-flaw-implicated-in-bitcoin-thefts/

I was speaking from what I had gleaned from the bloom portion of the wiki, which has plenty of statements that introduce risk I hadnt considered previously, and only compound issues. Like:

This results in satisfying performance characteristics with minimal risk of opening up potential for DoS attacks.

because thats what i like in my monetary system, DoS potential.

Edited by boththose

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

I think it's unfair to put the weakness of an android security component on the bitcoin system. No crypto system is fully secure, especially in the beginning, what makes them ultimately safer is patching and informing the users about best practices.

As bitcoins have been designed from the beginning with security as an absolute core, I think it's about as secure as you could expect by now.

Also, I wouldn't be worried about DOS attacks as btc is decentralized. Third party exchangers might be targets, but that doesn't make the money on your hard drive any less secure.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

The author of frak has replied to my issue, and given a good reason why it doesn't work.

@jbrooksuk frak generates patterns that should be compatible with most regular expression engines available in mainstream languages like Ruby, Python, JavaScript, and the like. Note, however, I'm not making any guarantees about that since this is a Clojure project. The problem I specifically built this tool for does require some additional manipulation of the rendered pattern to work with Vim as you can see here. You might be in a situation where you'll need to do the same.

TL;DR the pattern is probably too large.

View issue.

Which was my guess as well.

UDF List: