Interacting with flash objects

yes, i have no clue how to interact with flash based objects on web pages. is there a way to do this with wininet somehow? i do not want to do this with mouseclick, that function makes me sad. im assuming this would be possible with javascript, but i really would rather not do this either. it'd be interesting if there was a solution at the socket level somehow. is there a way to debug what flash apps do at the socket level? i tried using wireshark to debug but i dont know what traffic to zoom in on. any suggestions?

thats all fine and good and all, but this udf doesnt have any examples on what im trying to do. i want to make a flash chat bot. this appears to only be for video streams or something. man, isnt there just some simple way to debug what flash scripts do at the raw level?

• 2 weeks later...

on further inspection i also found that lots of flash chats use irc on the backend. typically its not possible to access them outside of the flash application though, well anyone who isnt a moron wouldnt allow an irc client to connect to the chat as is