Loading PDF file from memory

EKY32

Hey there, I've tested many helpful examples in the forum to load multiple types of files from memory such as SWF, MP3, BMP ..

I tried to similarly find a way to load PDF files from memory without re-writing the PDF to a temp file, or even find another way to protect the document.

as every one on the internet also asking about disabling the "Save" button in AcroPDF.PDF.1 object, I had my own way to solve this problem but still stuck searching the best way to load the document file safely, as embedded, encrypted.. or whatever!

any advice?

Thank you.

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Please mark the answer of your question if you found it.[/font]

OP wants to display a PDF within memory in a GUI without saving it first to HD.

The problem here is PDF Object which cannot (I didn't find anything else) load from memory.

Br,
UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Well, thank you both dear friends.

I've tried the available traditional ways but all seemed unsafe, so then.. the best way I found is to convert the document into an SWF file then load it from memory. :ermm:

this question is related please: title="Loading PDF Object file stops mouse wheel detection - started Yesterday, 08:53 AM"> Loading PDF Object file stops mouse wheel detection

I'm very thankful to you.

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Please mark the answer of your question if you found it.[/font]