Kiosk Question

I am wondering if I set up a Kiosk on a machine, most likely Chrome and restrict a user to a specific web app,  can auto it still work, such as DirCopy() and FileOpen(). 

Also would it be able to access .exe files and run the program in the background behind the kiosk window without them being in focus? 

Right now everything is on Ubuntu, but I could remove some rest calls to the windows VM if any of this can work, and just use a windows environment for the front end as well. 

Thank you again for any help . 

A kiosk mode on a web browser prevents a user to do anything else than browsing a specified web page.

But nothing prevents you from running an autoit script while the kiosk mode is launched, by any way that you would like to.

someFunc()

Func someFunc()
   Local $var1, $var2, $var3 , $string

While 1
      Sleep(1000)
      If ControlClick("Program", "", "[CLASS:Button;INSTANCE:4]", "IsEnabled", "") = 1 Then ExitLoop
   WEnd
   ControlClick("Program", "", "[CLASS:Button;INSTANCE:6]")
   $fName = ControlGetText("ID Data", "", "Edit3")
   $lName = ControlGetText("ID Data", "", "Edit29")
   $dob = ControlGetText("ID Data", "", "Edit10")
   $string = "foo===" & $var1 &  "&&&" & "fooFoo===" &  $var2 & "&&&" & "fooBar" & $var3
   WinClose("Program1.1")
   WinClose("Program")
   ConsoleWrite($string) 
EndFunc

Here is some of the code I have, is there any way to get the tasks done without the windows being pulled to the front. I have not tried it with the Kiosk yet, but is there any way for the actions above to happen without being set behind a Kiosk, or off screen  ;) , yeah tried the off screen approach, and though it was a fix, it was not the answer. 

Or is the browser Kiosk mode going to fix all of these problems ? 

As always thanks for future help ! 

Edited by USMCGalloway